• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Pokemon type?

What's your favorite type?

• Total voters

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
Years
Ironically not grass or ghost! My favourite types are steel and fairy! I like the more bulky pokemon that take forever to knock out, so the more defensive side of the fairy types.

Years
I've always liked Fire types. For me fire/flames just have something very powerful to them. I like Electric types because of the same reason but not as much as Fire types.

Now that we've got Fairy types it has become my new favourite type. It's new, I like almost all Fairy type Pokémon so far and my favourite Pokémon (Togekiss) is also a Fairy type now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Bug. Underrated as hell, especially when paired up with my second favorite type which is grass! Don't believe me? Try using a Leavanny sometime.

^^ It also gives Vappy up there something to chew on. :P

... Something's happening. I have a sudden urge to find a Sewaddle in X&Y... SEE Y'ALL LATER! *Scours the GTS for the next few days*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Water, for no reason in particular. I've just always been drawn to that type.
Dark, mostly because I love the designs of Dark pokemon.
And lastly, Fairy, for aesthetic reasons yet again.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
My favorite types are Dragon, Fire, Steel, and Electric. Why? They just are. I like stuff from the other types too, but those 4 are the ones I like most.

Dragon monotype team is not all that easy to do....

And why is ???? on the list? That's not exactly a real type.

Years
Favorite Pokemon Type

I'm sure this thread has been done before, but im new to the site and im just curious and id like to see What type is everyone's favorite, not just to use but the type you consider yourself a fan of. I myself am a huge Poison type fan. So lets hear it guys.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I guess this fits better in the voting polls section. Anyway, my fav type is grass, because of moves like vine whip and leech seed.

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Psychic or fighting, prob psychic though a little more. One of the first things I do starting a new pokemon game is find and catch an abra ASAP lol

Years
There's actually an active thread asking about member's favorite Pokemon types right here in Pokemon Voting Polls, where this thread is better suited. I'll merge this thread over there for you since they're asking the same question.

And I appreciate the help Rothometapratis, but please use the report button next time
report.gif
rather than bringing up in a post. The report button isn't just for bad things, you know!

MERGED.

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
My favorite types are
Ice - Because Ice is just awesome and it fits me too
Dark - Because it's amazing and powerful

Suprisingly I don't really care much for Fire ^^

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
Poison. It's spurned my favorite snakes, and pokemon I name after my favorite Kamen Riders. Also the moves are great. The chance to further hinder each turn is a great thing to have in a pinch

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
I've always loved dark type Pokemon! It's something I didn't actually realize until about a year ago though after I reviewed my favourite Pokemon.

Raczack

Gunslinger
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Always been a fan of poison types starting with the massive variety of them given right from the inception of the series. There is a poison type for every role. Koga had it right, you can completely destroy without brute force.

Them aside, Bug is my second favorite for their quick growth and general coolness. I just love the designs of most bugs Volbeat and Illumise aside. Most are highly specialized but great at their jobs, and just generally fun to use.

Ground is pretty awesome too and always seems to play into any themes I am running, so it comes in at the honorary third place.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Fire and bug! I guess. I love the designs of most fire pokemon and enjoy the fire type moves. I'm fascinated somehow by bug pokemon and their moves and designs, and concepts, even though I hate bugs in real life. Not sure I'd appreciate a realistic bug pokemon coming at me either :p But I'd like a real Flareon as a pet. Aren't they just the cutest. The fire starters are also mostly the ones I use in the games.

blue

gucci
Years
Flying.

Literally most of my favourite Pokémon of all are primarily Flying types, including Swellow which is my all-time favourite.

Back