• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stalker problems

Years
My ex girlfriend had a huge problem of jealousy when I was with her a few years ago. Somehow she managed to find out my email password and I would get told by my friends that I sign into MSN messenger a number of times during the day, despite the fact I would have been at school (this was 2006) and my laptop would be completely turned off. Then I discovered she had deleted a load of my emails from one of my school friends called Emma, who was literally just my friend, I had no love or sexual interest in her whatsoever. The emails contained nothing but talking about school work as we were paired together for a project. She even deleted the email that contained our final project that I needed to print off. Thank goodness my partner brought it in on a Memory Stick as well, otherwise we could have been in big trouble. I also caught her going through my text messages on my phone when she was round my house once. Again non of the texts contained anything to even closely suggest I was flirting with other girls, which I wasn't anyway. To be fair she did seem to grow up later on in our relationship and the jealousy thing did subside. We parted for a different reason, but yeah the jealousy thing beforehand wasn't a pleasant experience.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I haven't got stalker problems I think.... I have some people who like me a little bit too much and don't listen when I try to mention gently that they should leave me be :/

Rather, I'm the stalker and once I've focused on something (someone ^^; ), I don't let go until... until I find something else to stalk! I don't stalk people online though. At PC, I don't even try to find out what threads my friends post in.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
Well, I've had one guy like me a little too much.
It.. was so creepy.
I won't go into details here because he sometimes comes on to PC, but XD; I finally just had it and blocked the guy.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
I was being followed (wouldn't say stalked) when I went through a quiet part of London during the evening today.

I passed a woman who looked in her late 20s, she'd been walking a few feet behind me through all the alleyways for over 15minutes. Normally I'd consider it a coincedence that someone would be taking a walk, but I went down a dead-end and she followed right after me. After another 10minutes I slowed down and made her go ahead and went another direction at a turning.

Worryingly I was actually enjoying it....she was hot. XD

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Years
well now that some other people have posted I shall post mine...

My grandparents (mothers side) stole money (lots) a long time ago (bout 3 years now), and we blocked them out of our lives and ignored them for all of that, until recently when my grandmother started calling us (we moved in the middle of the 3 years, but they obtained our phone number via relative) and she was trying to make a mends we started talking a bit maybe an email per month. Then last weekend I put "I'm a retard" in my personal message on my MSN account, she was blocked and deleted, so she couldn't see it directly, but on MySpace it was visable (I never use it, so I didn't have any personal information on there, and didn't care who saw it). Then the very next day she created a Bebo account and added me to her friends list immediately, and on MySpace you cans ee how many times your profile has been viewed in the last 24 hours and whatnot (no one would ever go to my MySpace so I knew it was her) then she started sending me messages on Bebo and whatever.... I never used Bebo even though I joined in March 06 only becasue someone invited me there and I went there for maybe two weeks tops, isn't this just disgusting?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Well, you know, I'm just new in my school, so I have no friends. This guy was really desperate to be his friend, and that's what made me creep out.

In January 2008, My teacher always ask what is my CCA (School Clubs), so this guy who was stalking me (Yes, I proved that yesterday.) wants to have the same CCA as me. Everyday, he would explain to me things that I wouldn't understand. As in EVERYDAY. I was really annoyed so I joined the CCA the same as him, but it didn't end yet.

Whenever our teacher would group us, he actually manage to persuade our teacher, to put me in a same group as him! Yes, as in EVERY group.

When we were planning for a field trip for the museum, I was so happy that he was replaced by another classmate of mine. My happiness ended when our teacher realized that I should be group with him. >:[

So, after that incident, I ALWAYS ignore him. It might be too cruel, but he was starting, I mean he was really creeping me out. Whenever he goes and talk to me, I always tend to say: "What?" "hunh?" "Um, repeat that again, please." Ofcourse, I understand what he is saying.

Okay, Whenever it's dismissal time, time to go home. I always have to tend to stay back because of my math problems. He has to stay back too since, becuase he is following me. Whenever I go eat my lunch, he always sits near my table. Ofcourse, there's millions of free seats so why seat near me? I once thought it was kinda becuase he was lonely, but I was right and wrong. He has many friends... sort of. So why is he seating with me? He started to ask me questions where did i came from, what's my phone number and such. Ofcourse, I don't answer back.

This is the creepiest part. Yesterday, I always have the habit of thinking while walking, So I was walking away, and everywhere I go, he would be in front of me. I mean in an opposite direction of me. I guess I was predcitable, but the weirdest part is, I need to borrow a book about Math theorys and such, So I ran for three reasons, First he was following me (As in going to the same direction as me), Second I was rushing through the library. I was going to the 4th Floor.

So when I reached the 3rd Floor, I noticed someone was following me, It wasn't weird 'cause I'm not the only student who uses the stairs, but out of curiosity, I saw HIM! He wasn't supposed to be going through the 3rd floor! That's where most of my classmates resides, and I tell you, he was always being bullied. I swear, I ran as fast as I can to the library, lucky-ly there was a group of students coming out of the library, so I can blend in and not get notice.

I was relieved that he wasn't on the library. It was REALLY a relief. I don't know if it counts as stalking, but still...

Marx

Banned
Years
I've had stalkers online and offline.
Offline, it's this girl named Kelli. She's REALLY ugly, mean, and has a group of friends that follow me everywhere I go. I'm getting so sick of it, I feel like just punching her. >_>

Online, this girl who first said she was 42, then 28, then 16 said she wanted me to "do" some things I can't even mention publicly. =/

Back