• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
Confused Still x.x

:dead: I STILL don't know how to use that pokemon calculator thingy :P I play pokemon sapphire by downloading the rom how do you use it :P I tried to generate the item, i got the vode, i used it and it didn't work. can someone help me =)

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
Wynaut said:
:dead: I STILL don't know how to use that pokemon calculator thingy :P I play pokemon sapphire by downloading the rom how do you use it :P I tried to generate the item, i got the vode, i used it and it didn't work. can someone help me =)
did ya enter it in code and not gameshark? i entered my code into it, and it worked..

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
YAS1 said:
did ya enter it in code and not gameshark? i entered my code into it, and it worked..

Yes i'm sure, i tried to use the calculator to make a code for me to get masterballs, and this code is SUPPOSEDLY make my 1st item in item PC 99 masterball

02025BCC 00630001

can someone try this code and then tell me if it works?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The calc does it in your bag, I think...

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Which format did you set the output to? Gameshark, or raw code etc?

Did you click the right code type for the kind of output you got?

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
Kairi said:
Which format did you set the output to? Gameshark, or raw code etc?

Did you click the right code type for the kind of output you got?

I'm confused, where do you get to chose what kind of out put?

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
Wynaut said:
I'm confused, where do you get to chose what kind of out put?

This is what happens when i choose the stuff

REPLACES item in PC slot 1 with Master Ball x 99:
02025BCC:00630001

It doesn't work after i put in gameshark

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's "Code format" in the upper-right hand corner be sure it is on VBA, and when you are putting in the code, be sure you click the "Code..." button.

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
Kairi said:
It's "Code format" in the upper-right hand corner be sure it is on VBA, and when you are putting in the code, be sure you click the "Code..." button.

There is not code format....

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
Wynaut said:
There is not code format....

no* Sorry, typo :P I'm still lost..... Do you know a code that gets you m-balls? I'm trying to get a jirachi, i have the code for it, but no balls seem to work on it :'(

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
YAS1 said:
do you have a later version? cause i've got 0.6 version.. anyway try these codes and see if they work:

02025C94:00630001
02025D34:00630001

The two don't work... BTW I'm using an emulator that comes with the gameshark.. is there a way to update the gameshark?

Years
Is anyone here from Singapore? Cause I'm from Singapore and I need to know where to get a Gameshark for my Pokemon ruby...

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
Jiachi

:cheeky: :cheeky: Lots of people wanted jirachi and deoxys, well these two gameshark codes worked for me..

Jirachi:

82FBD860AE242721

313D2BCE9004E149

FBC061A9072FC320

Deoxys:

82FBD860AE242721

313D2BCE9004E149

8C5DE8C8A33E9D88

And the Master Codes

Ruby:

9E6AC862823AB7A8

46B7D9E4A709E9E1

Sapphire:

9E6AC862823AB7A8

8365F8FA817CF3E9

:D Enjoy

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
Guys, be SPECIFIC about what kind of codes you want. Action Replay codes i'm not good with so I can't help you with those

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
For codes for Ruby or Sapphire, just use the RS Calculator. It's easy to use, and you can customize the pokemon before you get them. Much better than plugging in a random code found on the net, and then having your best pokemon replaced by accident. Link to get the RS Calc is at the beginning of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back