• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homework

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
How often do you receive homework?

Most of my high school career I rarely had any homework, but now that I have senior English and and Economics this semester I have projects and tests almost every day.

Honest

Hi!
Years
For the first three years, and I guess first term senior year, in high school, I had a decent amount of homework. I'd always be able to procrastinate and do it at the last second and usually still hand it in. That was at the expense of all sleep, sadly. It was only freshman year where I had the stupid idea that I didn't need to do homework. No idea why I thought way. For Junior year especially, I had a lot of homework and exams.

Second term senior year though, I actually only have one class that really gives homework everyday, and that's Calculus, which I actually like. Everything else is really laid back, thank god. Although, I do have a project that I should be working on right now for Government. Blah.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Eh high school was alright...

I'm on my 3rd year of university and the amount of studying has dramatically increased...not a lot of homework aside from that

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
In high school I got it pretty regularly, but college was different. Most of the time there wasn't real WORK; it was like "Read this" or "Print this out for next class". The actual work we did was terrible and threw me into fits of rage, especially when it came to the program that we had to use for our math homework.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I study, VCE Units 3 &4 Chemistry, VCE Units 1 & 2 Physics, VCE Units 1 & 2 Biology, VCE Units 1 & 2 Mathematical Methods, VCE Units 1 & 2 Health and Human Development and VCE Units 1 & 2 English. I have homework every night from almost every class. I'm learning to make the most of my time at school, and I spend a structured amount of time every night after school revising over my work that day as well as completing any set homework. It can get very hectic at times, but it's all about managing your time appropriately so that you both get things done, and keep the balance between your work and 'other activites' etc.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I had homework pretty much every day in high school. The amount varied, but I pretty much always had something to do when I got home.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Dunno. Never did it. School is for work, home isn't.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Me and H-W aren't friends at all...we always argued and never got a long and because of it i always have to hear silly words from my teachers but whatever like i ever cared about that,bleh

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
usually in college, this much...alongside a report assignment or two, and sometimes readings. most of which are due within a week so it's not too much for me. however, there are times (depending on the professor) when a 4-page report is due next class and that just drives me crazy.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I had more frequent and more rigorous homework in high school than in college. I attended a college prep school. Homework every day. More words required in papers, higher expectations on performance, more time limits. Not to mention 150 volunteer hours. It's all my homework. Needed that to graduate.

In college, I just have to read the chapters, take notes, do exams, and often do a paper or speech project. Presentation heavy classes stress me. However, homework collection is scarce. I study when I can, not because I was sent home to do some assignment.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I don't receive much homework now, but in recent years (especially 9th and 10th grade) the abundance of homework was unbelievable! My shoulders ached for the longest time from the weight of heavy textbooks, as before this year my school was not at all technologically inclined. This year I've had very little homework, which is welcome.

Years
I don't get much homework in many of my uni classes anymore. Kind of lucky I guess since I started out with a lot more homework in my first year, lately my professors usually give no homework but instead a paper or two due throughout the semester.

Years
I didn't receive much homework at school since it was a school for special-needs students and therefore they wouldn't have the skills to do it.

So yeah, I was a free girl.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Everyday, ever since I was like in Primary 1, especially math homework.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Currently, our teachers don't give us any homework. We're sort of busy preparing for our graduation.

Back