• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awakening Advice and Questions.

How good are you at Awakening?

• Great! I skid through!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I'm pretty good. I get through the tough bits in my own time.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Hmm... I get by but I could use some help.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELP ME! Great game but a little hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nakala Pri

It had came to my attentions that a lot of here plays Fire Emblem: Awakening, so I decided to make a 'Hint and Help' thread! :P Sure, you have tutorials, but they don't help in those tricky battles!

I just started a new one (married Gaius this time and didn't overload on crappy units) so I will know my stuff! I went up to Walhart, but still, some people have more experience with strategy games.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
We already got the Fire Emblem Awakening thread for this, don't we?

Besides, I don't see the point of this given with how easy this game is and there's barely any strategy involved. :x Unless you're playing Lunatic, but you're probably already an experienced strategy gamer if you play that.

EDIT: Oh, damn. Last thread died. Guess this is the new thread.

Nakala Pri

We already got the Fire Emblem Awakening thread for this, don't we?

Besides, I don't see the point of this given with how easy this game is and there's barely any strategy involved. :x Unless you're playing Lunatic, but you're probably already an experienced strategy gamer if you play that.

EDIT: Oh, damn. Last thread died. Guess this is the new thread.

Oh? Really? I didn't realize. It's just I thought it might be a cool idea for newbies. The ones who just started but don't really understand. Like when you defeat Gangrel, he can be tough if you don't do it right.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Well, the best way to get through the game is grinding. It is really easy and even if you play with permadeath you should be able to raise another unit rather quick. If you can, you should train Donnel, since he can wreck havoc on all the enemies if trained well (same with Olivia, who can 1hit ko almost every boss (except the final one), at least in normal mode).

Back