• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Discussions Section: Pokémon Trading Card Game Section Revamp

Years
The Pokémon Trading Card Game section has undergone a revamp with fresh stickies and Custom Cards posts being merged into the main board.

Please stop by and join in with some discussions, and keep an eye out for some news that may signal certain Japanese cards being printed in English!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 12, 2021
I do miss the Pokemon Trading Card Game.. Time to revive the GameBoy game edition...

Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
I have many different original Japanese gym hero base set cards. Including Sabrina's Porygon and Blaine's Growlithe. I cannot post pics to this message board because I just joined, how rare are these cards? Keep in mind these were bought in 1996. They are authentic.

Back