• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Mithril Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
I wouldn't go for B/W pokemon either. But try to come up with something that makes this game stand out.

Downloading demo now. Will post my opinion later.

Edit: I'd like to help this game, if you guys are even gonna continue.
I can map, and sprite for this game. Hell, I'd even try make custom scripts for it, I'm still new to scripting though.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Yeah- its ok if you leave B/W pokemon out. majority of them look awful anyway.

plus you would have to create custom backsprites if you were to do them- because of the new b/w battle system, meaning you see the whole pokemon, resulting in a smaller backsprite.

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
Well, I also don't want B/W pokémons to be in Mithril. So don't worry, they will NOT be in our game :-)

And good news!
Our team has a new member, me2hack! He will be our mapper, spriter and helper.
But we still want new members to join our team, so if you like Pokémon Mithril and want to help it, just leave a message here!
Pokémon Mithril is not yet dead (for now, at least).

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I'm very out of practice, but if you want I can help make trainer sprites. It seems to be the one thing i'm good at, though i'm still learning how to make the overworld's look right. I can pm you some examples if you want.

Also, i found a small bug in the alpha. When you change the text to DP style, it removes all the spaces.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I'm afraid you've revived a thread that's older than two-months. Try not to do it again, alright?

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back