• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Originally Posted by knight stalker
oh star striken that sucks! and you actually learn alot from computers! and ur ds just some how broke?
No actually... it was my fault. I think it's because I would clutch it so hard right after my chains of 30< broke, which happened alot. That's part of what makes it so hard to accept :(. But thanks for caring, man... it means alot <=).

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Well i was gonna drop out of the bulbasaur race, but i just saw a shiny venusaur on youtube that looks to good to pass up, so i'm back in.

Also that sucks about your ds and the computer striken, hope your mom at least relents about the computer.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
I hope I get a new DS soon enough. I'm going to start selling commissions at school, since people always ask me to draw for them at school anyway, I figure that (and maybe a few donations from my school friends) might work. Oh, and I PM-ed you back :3.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
yeah i noticed! lol! but ur gonna sell pictures at school? for a new ds not a bad idea! so i take it u can draw very well? anyways did u ever get ur shiny porygon?

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Heh, people tell me I draw unbeleivably good, but compaired to my idols (aceofabra, hail-nekoyasha and vaporotem) on deviantart (where you might eventually see some of my arts), I've still got a way to go. Oh, and no, no porygon yet, so I'll be drawing up a storm to sooner exact my vengeance on it for all the grief it's caused me!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
lol! well porygon is rare and hard to chain! i might actually try for it afteri get my mudkip of course! well i might go and chain evee cuz i rly want a shiny umbreon! well good luck yto on urhunt 4 porygon! after u get ur new ds of course!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Hehe, thanks man! Well... it's getting late, so I'd better be on my way now. It was a lot easier having someone to talk to about it, so thanks again, and I hope I get to talk to you all sooner than I expect! I'll be thinking about you!
-Star Striken-

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
lol u should be ack soon! and yeah it is gettin late i got to go to well venom x how man srings u got 4 entei so far? i hope u get it soon

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've got some bad news as well. I'm in a similar situation as Star Striken; my games have been "taken" up by my parents. Not because my grades are poor (I hate to brag, but I am the top performer in my school) but because my study and work habits are horrendous. Why, this morning, I woke up at 2 AM and stayed up till 4 AM to finish a part of my Science Fair Investigation project. I had a whole 4 days to do it, so you can see just how badly I procrastinate. Procrastination is really my only problem, and my video games just seem to get in the way of that, so I voluntarily asked my parents to keep them away from me. I only kept LG so that I could soft reset for Bulbasaur and only Bulbasaur.So, yeah. I'll still come on the computer and the like, but the only thing I'm hunting for the next few days or weeks is Bulbasaur. Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Wow, initiative, good for you Brawl, hope school and Bulbasaur go well for you. I've been sticking with Mewtwo and Latios. I loaned a friend my gamecube so Colosseum shinies are out of the question for a while.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Whoa Brawl that's some focus.
Honestly I completely suck at school, and it being my last year isn't great, but I procrastinate so much, and then after I procrastinate I look for ways to not do it. But I think I'd look for other ways to not do my work... so unless I remove my computer and DS, and possibly TV, I'll suck. Good luck man.

Right so today's swarm is Pidgey, and since someone told me to go for it, why not?
Also I've completely given up on Latios, I just can't find that guy... O_O I think I'll start SRing for the Regis soon.

So good luck to everyone on their hunts.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
yes gibbo pidgey is an awsome shiny its gold! and good luck with the regis thats alot of sring ahead of u! me im still sring 4 mudkip im starting to get im patiaente! lol! well good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
Good luck, Gibbo=)

Likewise with me Brawl. I get As + Bs, but I always procrastinate. I already stayed up for about 2 in the morning just to finish my science project. It's my fault though. I manage to get a 93%(A-) on my project, but my mom was furious. She took my DS away for 2 weeks......but I got it back recently.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I remember you, Zoria...welcome back! I don't realy remem ber what shinies you had, though, I believe you had a shiny Zapdos?

Congrats on your shiny Drifloon, Gibbo! What's interesting with my shiny Drifloon was that my cousin bet that I would get a shiny that day, and sure enough, about an hour later, I lazily looked down at my game to see a yellow, sinister balloon float across the screen. Unfortunately, Synchronize didn't work for me as my Drifloon turned out being Jolly.

Good luck with getting a shiny Porygon, Star Striken, and I wish a Happy Belated Birthday to LDD. Maybe you'll get one of your targets today?

I'm just soft resetting for Bulbasaur as usual. Haven't been hunting much else.
I had a Shiny Palkia, Voltorb, and I'm STILL hunting for SHiny Zapdos on my Fire Red. I restarted diamond, so the Shiny Palkia and Shiny Voltorb are gone. =/ I'm going to hunt for a Shiny Drifloon soon. I really haven't gotten anywhere.

Years
Would I be able to join? ^^

I have just gotten back into shiny hunting after finding out about chaining on Sunday (I already have a shiny Psyduck I found at 0 in the chain) and will be chaining quite often now that I see it's worth it. ^_^

I also have a shiny Golbat I've transferred over from Sapphire. I caught it on July 05 in Victory Road when I was rushing through with a Lv. 100 Charizard to obtain Jirachi from Channel (it remains untouched -_-).

Shiny Psyduck Proof
Shiny Golbat Proof

Despite what my post count compared to my join date shows, I have decided as of last week I'm going to stay active on PC this time. ^_^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I don't see any problem Firebird, but one of the co-owners has to ok you first.
And at 0 on a chain? That's some serious luck.

So I'm currently sitting on a chain of 89 Pidgey... 4 shinies so far and stiff going, I'veb een riding this for 4 hours. >.>

Back