• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Hey. I'm trying to patch the file but de xDeltaUI says xdelta3 target window checksum mismatch xd3_invalid_input

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Hey. I'm trying to patch the file but de xDeltaUI says xdelta3 target window checksum mismatch xd3_invalid_input

Try using Xdelta GUI since it has bug fixes with the input checksum. You can also find the rom already patched on google.

Hey guys im running volt white 2 on Desumume 9.9. Everything is working alright except the challenge mode key didn't seem to work properly as after i got the key and saved my game, i went to unova link and challenge mode was still locked.....Does anyone know the reason for why it is still locked even though i got the key to unlock it?

Thank you

That is a bug. You have to save the game before you get the keys.

Well This an awesome game and can you post link to anti piracy black and white roms

In case you didn't know, linking to roms is against the rules.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2014
can some1 explain in a very easy way how to patch this game?

i read all the read me documents but can't get it to work on my r4 card
can some1 help me pls

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
can some1 explain in a very easy way how to patch this game?

i read all the read me documents but can't get it to work on my r4 card
can some1 help me pls

You need a software named Xdelta to patch it with a anti pirahcy Rom!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
Volt White 2 Blaze Black 2

Hello everyone does anyone know or have the pokedex for Volt White 2 i am needing it to get my dream team and would love some help from someone. Thank You

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
The documentation says Emboar type has been edited, but doesnt mention to what?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 16, 2015
I never patch any DS rom before or whatever its file. But if you scroll up a little, you'll find your answer.
yes po i have that patcher...
i mean whats the purpose of the 3rd one...
Patch : (for xdelta file)
Source: (for nds; black2/white2 rom)
Output File: (what will i choose?)

thanks a lot pal

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Is anyone playing this on Drastic on android? I havent been able to figure out how to add AR codes so i wont be able to see the vetaran and activate the legendarys. It just comes with some preloaded codes. Also, no TM/move modifier code? Thanks for anyone who responds

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
i have on drastic but since i played that part on the pc i have no idea how to add new codes .
go to the drastic forums and ask there the dev is allways watching them

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
i have on drastic but since i played that part on the pc i have no idea how to add new codes .
go to the drastic forums and ask there the dev is allways watching them

What I figured out to do is getting DsDroid, which is an inferior emulator but it lets u add AR codes so I just load my save file, do whatever codes, save, then load the save file on drastic.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Is anyone playing this on Drastic on android? I havent been able to figure out how to add AR codes so i wont be able to see the vetaran and activate the legendarys. It just comes with some preloaded codes. Also, no TM/move modifier code? Thanks for anyone who responds

I play on android with Drastic. You have to use a usrcheat.dat file. You can find those on GBATemp in the flashcard files section. http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/

Maybe you can help me, too. Whenever I turn off sound, the game semi freezes after entering a battle (trainer or wild). My question is: Do you use the most recent version? If so, does it do this to you as well?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
I want to play on android with Drastic but have no idea where to download the prepatched roms? Could someone send it to me or point me in the right direction?? Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Hey I am trying to patch my ap fixed rom of blk2 with xdeltaui with the latest patch for blaze blk 2, but it gives me an error saying it can't find a bunch of stuff.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Meh found an all patched up file of blaze black and volt white 2 on youtube which I downloaded a while ago and got it working. I am now wondering about this king's rock with slowbro not evolving glitch. I don't know how to use that nitro explorer 2 to put the fix file you linked on the first page into the ds rom files. I havn't tried it yet so I don't know if it is very straight forward like dragging and dropping into some code/ copy pasting etc. However, I am wondering if it will affect my save game in any way other than fixing that bug? Will it count as a new rom on desmume and thus have to start over? Will it mess anything up? I have backed up my save file just in case but I would like some feedback from people who have used it before I try to implement it into the rom code.

Back