• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Welcome ~Dragonair~, I happy that you joined^^

When is your brithday anyway?
10th February ^______^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow your birthday is close Peach! =O Man I already miss you. But I know you going to be back soon. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Welcome,~Dragonair~. Have fun and have a great time. Anyway,I remember your birthday,Peachy. Plus,it's really close right now and also,close to my birthday! Anyway,what's your favourite fruit,Peachy?(Peach? I guess.)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I think her internet was disconnected or something, but she will be back very soon ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi everyone^^

I'm glad to see you and I'm doing very good, but I still hope that my dad would buy me new Internet. I miss you guys so much!!!!

totodile said:
Ohhhhhh! I will have to do something for Peach's bday!!
Awwww, that's sweet. If you would come back, I would be really happy!

~Dragonair~ said:
Where did you get the info Stevo? I wondered that too.
I don't know, maybe he read my post here XD

What's your favourite fruit, Peachy?
Peach (of course) and I also love Water Melon^^

What is your favorite movie with real people in it?
Legally Blonde (I like Elle, she is so sweet, kind and smart. And her pink clothes are the coolest.)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Cool! I love that movie. Although my favorite movie with real people is probably "The Wedding Planner"

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
*starts crying too* You can't leave us Peachy! *clings to her other leg* ;-;
I hope to see ya soon. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi to my sweet and kind friends ^___________^

I'm online for awhile 'cause my friend lets me use her computer!

totodile said:
Cool! I love that movie. Although my favorite movie with real people is probably "The Wedding Planner"
Wow, you like that movie too. SAo cool! I haven't seen whole "The Wedding Planner" yet, but I think I could borrow that from video store. I really would like to see it^^

Hi Pokemon_Veteran *hugs back* I'm very good! School goes good. Now I'm even good on Maths XD I hope I can get new pics from newest Pokemon episode, I wanna see Drew again!

Don't be sad Toto, I still take care of your club whern you're gone^^ And you'll be back soon! I'm so happy!

And thanks pikastar! I miss you too!

I miss you all!!! Thanks for keeping this club alive^^

Note: New sig, avatar (Thanks Star Arion) and poem but same shippings, color and attitude XD

Note 2: Backstreet Boy's Drowing is a great song!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back