• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Hamina hamina hamina.......YOU CAN'T GO PEACH!!! WHO WOULD GIVE ME LOVE ADVICE???? *clings to her arms* You can't go! *cries like heck*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well it is good to see ya again *hugs again*. Can't wait till you get you net back ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi hi^^
I'm alot online even though I don't have Internet XD I use my friend's computer but I can't do that for alot 'cause that would be rude XD
But I just had to get on net today 'cause I wanted to see new pics from the Drew-episode (Ash was so much otter than Drew). It seems like great one, I would like to watch that but my computer doesn't play my Pokemon videos anymore *cries and screams* Why this happens to me! I want to watch Winona Gym episode, but I can't! I mis hot Ash moments!

Awww, I'm so happy to see all these posts^^

dpkuro said:
Hamina hamina hamina.......YOU CAN'T GO PEACH!!! WHO WOULD GIVE ME LOVE ADVICE???? *clings to her arms* You can't go! *cries like heck*
Don't be sad dpkuro! I still check my PMs and you can send me email ([email protected]). I still give love advice to you XD

totodile said:
We have the same taste in movies music and guys. XD
We have XD

Pokemon_Veteran said:
Well it is good to see ya again *hugs again*. Can't wait till you get you net back ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran
I can't wait that either XD *hugs you*^^

Okay, see ya ^_________________^

Note: I still read my email and PMs, so you can send message if you have something to say (or if you just miss me)!

Note 2: Why I make notes?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Hi Peach!!^^It is wonderful that you can still get on the internet!I am so glad,even though you get on when I don't.;-;
Oh btw,I love your new sig!^^It is absolutely gorgeous!And I love the new poem,as always.^^
Can you still get on MSN?And is there anything in particular you want for your birthday?And will you be online on your birthday?^^
XD I am asking too many questions.^^;*Hopes you don't mind*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya Peachy! I missed ya. So what have you been up to? You are not alone. I want to watch Ash battles with Winona so bad. Just 21...more epsiodes. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
You what, it is her BDay tomorrow, then it definately can't die. SO how is everyone and how are you Peachy ^_^. Plus I hope ya have a great day tomorrow and that you get everything ya wan w00t.

Pokemon_Veteran

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Bonjour mes amies^^

I'm so sorry that I haven't post here awhile and I'm so glad that you guys keep this club alive. Oh and so many questions *claps hands* I love questions^^

Can you still get on MSN?
I use MSN when I'm school (there isn't MSN either but I can use Web MSN XD).

And is there anything in particular you want for your birthday?'
I would like to have my Internet back and someone should fix my Media Player, but 'cause I can't get those I only wish love and happiness for this year. 'Cause after all, all other gifts are meanless without those^^ But talking about love...I would like to have Ash XD

Will you be online on your birthday?^^
Yep yep^^ I can use my friend's computer 'cause it's my birthday. Thank you Bree for making thread for me. I'm really glad to have friend like you^^

Has anything special happened?
Sure thing, I have live 16 years and there hasn't been day when nothing special would happened XD But what has happened this week:
I got 9 from Finnish test
I found 2,50 euro from the street (Now I'm lucky and rich XD)
I had sport day today at school (I like sport days: no studying and we can go home early) and I tried archery

How are ya?
Very peachy as always^^

Note:
BTW, I have started to read more books again, I haven't really read alot in along time. Maybe I have been too busy. I have started to read these books:
Chun Shu - Beijing wawa (Beijing baby): Not really my style of book but it's interesting book.
Louis Sachar - Holes: We had to read that book for school but it was really good story and I really like that book.
Lian Hearn - Across the Nightingale Floor: I started to read this 'cause it's WS's fave book and she says it's a great one. And it is good book, not my style of book but still good book^^

Note 2:
Thank you all for wishing me Happy Birthday^^ It's nice to be sixteen years old really^^ I have got presents already, like two W.I.T.C.H.-notebooks (W.I.T.C.H. is comic which I like to read), new shirt and one CD called: True Love (it has lots of love songs) I'm big fan of love songs, I listen those all the time XD

Note 3:
I wanted to show one of my drawings for you: Christmas May
It's little bit fuzzy but I think it's kinda good one^^

Note 4:
MTV3 showed "The Lotad Lowdown" today. YAY! I liked Rita, Nicole and Natalie, they were cool. But my fave thing in that episode was shirtless Ash XD I have feeling that I will watch that episode many times on this week XD

Note 5:
I won't be online for awhile 'cause I go to camp on weekend. But I try to find time to get computer on Sunday or Monday^^ See ya then!!!

Take care,
your Peachy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back