• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What part Pokecommunity do you spend the most time?

Sirfetch’d

Where on the forums have you made it a second home. I usually am always in Gaming central and Pokemon General.
What about you?

Years
I'm most often found in Other Trivia, Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon Clubs, New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls, Black 2 and White 2, Pokemon Anime, Pokemon General, Fourth Generation Games, Black and White and Pokemon Gaming Central.

Also been active a bit in Technology & Internet thanks to persuasion from Hybrid Trainer.

Last edited:
Years
I kinda roam all over. I guess I'd have to say BW, Culture and media to an extent and everything else is kinda equal. I guess I've been in challenges more than usual lately, but I just tend go (mostly) anywhere. :D

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'm found predominantly in the Roleplay Corner. My favorite thing about Pokecommunity. :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
You can find me wandering around Fourth Gen Games (duh), a little bit around OVP, Roleplay Corner, Pokemon Clubs and Other Trivia.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
BW, OVP and OCD with a few stray posts in Japanese Entertainment and the tech section(s). Mostly just here and OCD, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia. Sometimes I try to venture out and post in other boards though it's not as often as I would like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
OVP is pretty much where my only presence is on here. Occasionally I'll post in other forums, but only when I'm really bored.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Probably OVP. I love the variety of topics in this section, so I spend most of my PC time here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've spent 99% of my time at New Users/Welcome, and today I still do, but not as much as I was before. Nowadays I am found at the Roleplay Corner, Pokemon Clubs, Technology & Internet, & OVP. I am an explorer/lurker at any forum, but in those five sections I am found most of the time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I usually hang in OVP and OT but also Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon General as well. I go to NU/W pretty often too, but not as much the others.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I only pay attention to Black and White and Battle Center. Occasionally I post in two Other Trivia threads but everything else is just what catches my interest, really.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
lmao in the last week or two I think I've spent more time in VMs and PMs than anywhere else! Overall though, it's OVP, Other Clubs, C&M and NU/W (which has taken a beating in the last month or so, I really need to get back to that).

Back