• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary / event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
NOTICE:
I'm going to my dads 2mor morning so I won't be able to trade until I get back home WHICH WILL BE ???
[HOPEFULLY A FEW DAYS BUT MAY BE THE WHOLE WEEK]

intro:
I've decided to make a thread since all my boxes are full. and yes I clone my event & Legendaries so I have plenty. I'm using a powersave only for cloning purposes. This shop will be for legendaries & events only [since I really need to start cleaning out all my boxes]. I don't need pokebank anymore as long as my powersave works :) so I want to help out you guys who are looking for certain legendaries & events.

Rules:
1. follow pc rules
2. I clone pokemon. If you don't like it, then this thread is not for you.
3. I'm only looking for a couple of pokemon so if you don't have them please send junk pokemon.
4. I don't/never cared about ev/ivs so there are only 2 pokemon I have with 6 Ivs. Everything else I don't know.
5. please don't pm/vm me offers. I will be checking this thread daily & will try to get to everyone. So please don't rush me.
6. Don't ask for clones [i dont want to get in any more trouble with the mods, not break any more rules & want to stay on their good side]

7. I want to make this a 1 stop shop for those looking for event pokemon & legendaries. So if you have something I don't have on the list, or 6IV events/legendaries, feel free to LEND me it/them or just send me junk pokemon.

List of what I have:
[please note all of these are already cloned so everyone can have them]

toysrus shaymin [KOR]
Cobalion
Virizon
Terrakion
[gamestop] Shiny Raikou
2 different Shiny Entei [lv 30 gamestop event + lv 40 non event]
[gamestop] Shiny Suicune
Shiny Latios
Shiny Latias
Shiny Dialga
Shiny Palkia
Shiny Giratina
Ho-oh [Shiny + non event, non shiny]
Kyogre (Japan) [Shiny +non shiny]
Uxie [shiny + non shiny]
Shiny Mesprit
Rayquaza [JPN non shiny + shiny lv 100 or shiny lv 70]
Shiny Zapdos
Kyurem [shiny (nicknamed iceberg) & non shiny]
team rocket meowth
gameboy shiny charmander
Darkrai [Shiny + non shiny]
Genesect [Shiny (Japan) + 6Iv shiny + non shiny events (plasma + another event)]
Deoxys [shiny jpn + non shiny ]
tornadus
landorus [shiny + non shiny]
thunderus
Mew [6 IV Lv. 21 fall2010 + a lv44 one with pokerus]
manaphy [jpn]
Meloetta [6 IV Lv.72 ENg, Eng lv. 50 + Lv. 15 JPN]
Xerneas [JPN Lv 93 + JPN Lv. 71]
yveltal [Eng + FRE]
Zekram [jpn + eng]
rishiram
zygarde
flying pickachu
keldeo
Mew [2 different ones; 1: 6IV Lv 21 & 2: lv 5]
Victini
groudon [shiny & non shiny]
lugia [non event non shiny]
[+ some others I think I'm forgetting]

ITEMS I can offer:
[please note all of these will be cloned so everyone can have them]
mewtwonite X
mewtwonite Y
charizardnite X
blazikinite
gengarite
lucarioite
masterball

What I'm looking for:

10ANIV Lugia
10ANIV ho oh
lugia XD gamecube event
Sylveon movie events only for x & y & shiny genesect movie events only for x & y [I know these two are event pokemon for the new X/Y movie in KOR/ JPN since I saw it on KOR/JPN site presenting the new events. If Im wrong then let me know]
1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:
Years
Hi there, I'm interested in: The Shiny Entei, Shiny Genesect, Landorus, and Thunderus
I don't have either of the pokemon you're looking for. Is there something else I can provide in exchange?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Hiya! I'm interested in Shiny Latios, Shiny Latias, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Palkia, Shiny Giratina, Shiny Darkrai, 6iv Genesect, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Entei, and Shiny Suicune, Meloetta, Charizardite X, Mewtwoite X. Thanks!

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
Interested in Normal Darkrai and Shiny Rayquaza (if it's english). I don't have either pokemon either but I can offer whatever in my shop.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
Hi, could i please get, the shiny dogs, zapdos, uxie mesprit, shiny darkrai, cobalion and team rocket meowth

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Sure no problem everyone. Im about to gead up and meet done friends so ill be doing everything after that.

1 thing, i cant seem to remember which shiny genesect is 6 ivs can some1 help me out and tell me which 1 it is. I'll giving u both + 1 pokemokemon to keep as thanks.

Sure no problem everyone. Im about to gead up and meet done friends so ill be doing everything after that.

1 thing, i cant seem to remember which shiny genesect is 6 ivs can some1 help me out and tell me which 1 it is. I'll giving u both + 1 pokemokemon to keep as thanks.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I've been searching everywhere on the Internet trying to find someone with meloetta and genesect since I just signed up for this website would you still trade me those 2? If so what times are you normally on and my fc is 0018-1663-4649

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I've been searching everywhere on the Internet trying to find someone with meloetta and genesect since I just signed up for this website would you still trade me those 2? If so what times are you normally on and my fc is 0018-1663-4649

Im on after 3pm until i go to bed.

I'll be able to do the trades when i get home.

Years
Can i get shiny latios and latias, shiny dialga and palkia, shiny giratina, shiny rayquaza, shiny genesect, shiny darkrai? Sorry, i might be asking too much but I've been looking for these for a while

Edit: Actually i have a non-shiny groudon i can lend you but i would like back since I've had it since ruby vers.

Last edited:
Years
I'm interested in the following:
team rocket meowth, gameboy shiny charmander, flying pikachu, keldeo,a pair of Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Shiny Genesect and Zygarde.

I have the FAL2010 mew I can loan you to clone (plus I'd love to get an extra couple of it to pass to a few friends) but I honestly would want it back as it was hard enough to get in the first place, also I'd love it if you could sprinkle them with masterballs and any Y megastones :3

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I'm interested in the following:
team rocket meowth, gameboy shiny charmander, flying pikachu, keldeo,a pair of Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Shiny Genesect and Zygarde.

I have the FAL2010 mew I can loan you to clone (plus I'd love to get an extra couple of it to pass to a few friends) but I honestly would want it back as it was hard enough to get in the first place, also I'd love it if you could sprinkle them with masterballs and any Y megastones :3

Lol a mod breaking the rules other mods put in place lol [that is u are a mod. I thought mods were all who had that pc lv under there name were mods. Sorry if im wrong.]
I can send u them. And im not talking about cloning so i follow the rules better [thats what a couple mods told me]

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hi im interested in the shiny latias,shiny ho oh,shiny or not Uxie and mesprit,shiny rayquaza
And a reshiram :3

I have a level 40+ or something mew that I can let you clone :)

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Hi im interested in the shiny latias,shiny ho oh,shiny or not Uxie and mesprit,shiny rayquaza
And a reshiram :3

I have a level 40+ or something mew that I can let you clone :)

Sure. Im on now. And ill borrow it to check it out.

Everyone please follow the rules. I added a new one so i don't get trouble with the mods :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back