• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON DARK REQUIEM!!!!!

How do you think our game is doing?

• WOOOOOT! It roks!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Meh...it's okay

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • ....why is this even here?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ACCCKKK!! My eyes bleed from seeing such a poor thread!!!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • other (plz elaborate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
What "fancy words" did I use?
If what I said was ambiguous, I meant that your story is about a rich child who gets all that he could ask for. Mine is about poverty and despair.

(I used perfectly fine English thank you very much...)

lol
i guess im just dum!!!!
anyway....guys stay tuned for a major update once i can get on my comp!!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
lol
i guess im just dum!!!!
anyway....guys stay tuned for a major update once i can get on my comp!!!!
what it about? I mean like graphics,Features story etc....
by the way this can be good just get better on the mapping and throw some custom stuff in there.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
what it about? I mean like graphics,Features story etc....
by the way this can be good just get better on the mapping and throw some custom stuff in there.
its a lot....lol im trying to build suspense!!
anyway...here's part of it...
PKMN_by_PokemonEclipse.jpg

i kno its not tat good, but its the main legendary's 1st from. is it skary? o well -_-;

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Well, Poke, Im glad to be part of the team! I never dreamed Id get good enough at mapping for someone to request me =D Yes people, I am Pokemon Dark Reqriem's new mapper. Hello. =]

Great job on the project so far Poke.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
I like the idea about being able to pick to be a gym leader, or contest trainer, reg trainer, etc. Sounds like it has a nice feel to it. More diversity in gameplay

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Guys, thanks for all the encouragement. I'm sorry bout the update, it took longer than i thought, and before i show it to u, i wanna reply to some ppl. ^^

Aww, it looks cute! I can help with ideas and plotting, if you'd like. Can't do any mapping or scripting or whatever until December, though. Ran out of time on my trial and such, but I'll get it in December. xD Um, a person who does pokemon contests is a coordinator. Anyway, good job!
Ya sure! u can be an idealist!! ^^
welcome to the team! i kno it took a while to reply, srry DX

Well, Poke, Im glad to be part of the team! I never dreamed Id get good enough at mapping for someone to request me =D Yes people, I am Pokemon Dark Reqriem's new mapper. Hello. =] Great job on the project so far Poke.
thanks!
and welcome to u too!
i saw ur work, ur really good!

I like the idea about being able to pick to be a gym leader, or contest trainer, reg trainer, etc. Sounds like it has a nice feel to it. More diversity in gameplay
Ya thanks, i thought ppl would like tat!

That's it! Anyway, i want to tell u that any and all encouragement i apperciated greatly!

Anyways....here's 1/2 of the update, your starting the town you start in....
Carnagie Way!
La Crescenta!
YAYAYYAY_by_PokemonEclipse.png

srry its kinda small!!\
lol i changed the name to a place i used to live in!
http://pokemoneclipse.deviantart.com/art/YAYAYYAY-104532949 Click on this link and click again on the map to make it bigger.
wat do u guys think?
Just to clear some things up, the big house in the center is your house and this entire place was bought by your dad. It's not really a town though. Also, (i didnt tell you this in my thread) your dad is a department store manager too!!
so the peach buildings are owned by your dad and all the houses were built by your dad so the people who work for him have a place to stay!
Also, you start out in the real world, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, you end u in the pokemon world!
anyway, the other half is the story for if yar gonna be a breeder, but i have to edit it and i cant stay on the comp for much longer...so ill have ta edit the thread later too.
tell me wat u think!​

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Umm, Poke, you need to add the ']' to make the IMG work to the pokeball can show next to my name. xPP No biggie, thanks for adding me, and Im ready to work whenever you need me!

*cough lookatmygamethreads cough*

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years

Under Poke's Request, here is a route I made:
2mf0xsi.png

Its for This fangame only.
If you you guys think it should be bigger, Ill redo it.
i could be bigger, but i try to keep the natural feel to it! it roks!
also, you should fix the brown dirt so it isn't just a square.
good job!

If it's like part of a series of routes, then great. But if that's like the whole distance between a city, I think it should be... longer. Y'know? xD But good work, Nytkoi.
ty!
u wanna be part of the team rite?

It sound and looks good :) waiting for more ;)
yay!!!!!!!!
ty for posting!
an ty for making ur tiles, i'm using some in my game!
^^
anyway guys, here's the begining of the breeder in our game:
~Scene 1~
We open steadily to a classroom inside the school (now I know they're your maps, so I won't tell you what to do). Your
character is sitting a the very front of the room. I would suggest, however that the hallway have four rooms along it.
T: Remember class, the "types of pokemon" chart is due tomorrow. I don't want any late!
INTERCOM: <i>This concludes eighth period, students may now be dismissed.</i>
TEACHER: <c>...<c>! Wake up! I said five minutes ago that class was dismissed.
<moves around classroom slowly>
T: Come on! I have to leave here too, so get a move on!
< walks out of classroom into hall, towards locker>
At locker:
<Rival walks up>
RIVAL: So, I heard you fell asleep in science class again today. You're not even good at it! I mean, there's totally a
reason she put you up there at the front in the first place.
C: ....................
R: You haven't even started the project yet, AND you don't even know what it's supposed to be on! You are sooo screwed!
R: Well, anyways, I got a bus to catch. See ya later.

.~Scene 2~
We go outside to a possibly bright (depends on the day) and shiny day. You sit around for awhile alone because all the
other kids had left in the time you spent sleeping in class. Finally, a sleek, new-looking tax with freshly painted black
letters pulls up. You step inside and an FMV of sorts starts. Whereas before is mostly silent with maybe a few clean,
accented notes, lively jazz now fills the speakers. This is supposed to be just your character's daydream of what the
game world is supposed to look like. Sweeping fews of a soft and inviting ocean (almost romantic if at night), grungy,
rock-filled gaves dripping with grime, tall grass covered meadows until eventually your character snaps out of it and
realizes he's home. He steps out of the car and his father comes out of the house.

~Scene 3~
DAD: You're home, <c>! For a second I thought that taxi I sent you might not have come...
D: Anyways, I have good news. I just got promoted to being the manager over at poketax. Come in, though, it's getting
a little cold all of a sudden.
<Inside, DAD walks up to window>
D: ...The maiden of the seas, that's what she is...
Oh! Yes, right this is your ship. Forgot about that. Do you want a look?
<DAD walks aside and you move up, showing a picture of a big boat outside>
D: Well, <c>, do you like it? But that's not all... I wanted to say that we're moving as well.
C: !!
D: Don't worry, we'll have a lot more space. Everything's gonna be fine. Anyways-
<MAPLE walks up>
MAPLE: Hey, see! I told you I'd show up today! Never said when, but...
D: Oh, Proffesor Maple! It's so good to see you today! First, I'd like you to meet my son, <c>.
M: Hi, <c>, How are you? Haven't we met somewhere before?
M: Hmmm. I guess-
D: Come on, Professor, I haven't seen you in so long. I figure we have some catching up to do.
<Exit MAPLE and DAD>
<When you try to leave the house>
M: Goodness me! I almost forgot! <c>, before you leave, I have something to give you.
D: Oh, don't worry about it, proffesor, you can show him later. I assure you, he's already got enough work to do with
moving in.
M: I see. I'll just give it to him later. And <c>, you be sure to come back to my lab after you're all done moving in.
<Exit MAPLE>

Character can move now! Yay! Unfortunately, not for long...

--DAD: Why don't you go to your friends house while we prepare for the move tomorrow?

<On exiting house, outside>~Scene 4~
?????: You! Who are you? Does your father live in this house?
?????: I see. You're not...<c>, are you?
?????: I knew it all along! Feh, move along then.

credit goes to h Poke, great job man!
he's asking for some ppl ta help, him, so if yar good at stories, pm him and u guys can work together!

tell me wat u tink,
and, until next time, im POKEM4NlAC, signing out!
^^​

Last edited:

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
~YAY another mini-update!!~
No new story lines, but i do got new interior screenies!
Here's the inside of the orange house at the top left side of La Crescenta:
screenie0003_by_PokemonEclipse.png

Here's the inside of the yellow house rite beside it:
PDR_screenie_00034_by_PokemonEclipse.png

Finally, here's the main legendary concept:
Pokemon_Legendary_by_PokemonEclipse.png

Tell me wat u think!!!
^^​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back