• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ShinyGold X-Livestream Series

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
Years
My friend wanted me to let's play ShinyGold X, but I'm already doing a Sapphire LP. So I decided to make a series where I livestream the game while I play it. It should be starting around 6 PM CST, and I will do it every Friday until I complete the game.
Thanks to Zel for making such a great game and a challenge for me.

http://www.livestream.com/PacmanAteMe

Years
Just a bit of feedback, I don't mind this type of LP being posted here, but I think it could be difficult to get a good amount of viewers, due to everyones different timezones.

You could run a recording in the background as well and upload them to YT once you complete it... Think of it like a Video log of your process!

Just a thought!
Good luck! :)​

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
Years
I am going to post "highlights" to youtube and leaving the videos up on Livestream. I'll try it and see if it works, if not I'll just wait and make an LP later

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
Years
Well, streamed for an hour and a half last night, had a good turnout. Wanted to stream longer but my internet was being terrible. Posted the first hour of the stream to youtube, if you missed it last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Just a reminder, you can't link to your Youtube account.
So I have changed the link for you.

If you are unsure, check out the rules and announcements if you are unsure how to do it! :)​

Back