• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Years' Video Game Review Competition - Entry Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

The New Years' Video Game Review Competition

Game_review.jpg

Hey there everyone, and welcome to the official Video Game Review Competition, on celebration for a happy new year! Now, on this competition, you'll post a review about any video game of your choice, right here on the LP forum (not in this thread). When you've finished your review and post it in those sub-forum, provide a link of your submission here, and that will be your entry! You can only enter with one review per entry, so, make them count! At the end of the entry phase your review will be judged, and of course, at the end of the judging phase, there will be prizes for the winner, and a prize for the runner up! All participants will also get emblems for joining! So, good luck to all!

General Rules for this Competition:

• You may post in this thread if you're entering the competition, but, make sure to make your review in time! The Entry phase will last for 2 weeks, from January 2nd - January 16, so get your submissions in during that time! Judging phase will last for a couple of days after that!
  • Refer to the general rules of PC, the LP/Guides/Reviews sub-forum. Do not post generally negative reviews with the intention of flamebaiting another reviewer and their opinion. Explain your reasoning thoroughly!
  • Your review must be of decent length, both being descriptive and informative to your reader of what you liked or didn't like from a game. Extremely poor reviews will not fly and your thread will be locked! Reviews like this are NOT allowed: "this gaem suckd!11 stupid!11 0/10!111"
  • Reviews are generally someone's OPINION. If you do not like that person's opinion of a game, you may not flame or spam their thread! This will result in an infraction. You are entitled to your opinion, but do so by making a thread!
  • There is no set rating system, so feel free to use stars, 1-10, or another method easy to understand.
  • In this competition, reviews can be posted by anyone and the same game may be reviewed by as many people as want to post a review. You may reply to a review if you disagree, agree or just want to ask them something relevant to their review, but once again, leave your flamebaiting out of the area!
  • But once again, do not post your entry in this thread; post it as a new thread in this sub forum.
  • Any other questions? Feel free to ask in this thread!

The Prizes:

1st Place: A Custom Usertitle or your choice + A emblem for 1st!
Runner Up: A Runner Up Emblem!
All participants gets a participating emblem!

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I will enter, I might as well review the game Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished since I have been replaying the hell out of it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'm very tempted to enter with a review about Skyrim, the Elder Scrolls, but I'm having my reservations because of how popular the game is and how many reviews already exist. However, I feel like I can still add something new to the table about it, so I'll probably do it.

TY

Im gonna enter with C&C:4, the game i said that it wasnt even worth playing, but since i now have it (got all C&C games on Origin) might aswell try and give a honest opinion on it.

Then again do first impressions count aswell? If not ill pick a other game for sure

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I just updated the prizes to the OP, so, hopefully that'll serve as an added incentive. :3 Anyways, good luck to all, and I can't wait to see all your submissions!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Is the second one mine? I am trying to put some CSS to it to make it look more appealingto hopefully get me some cool points though using CSS on a phone XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Is the second one mine? I am trying to put some CSS to it to make it look more appealingto hopefully get me some cool points though using CSS on a phone XD

Yup; and take your time. :3
And yup, a little hint is that I'm looking for reviews that are generally pleasing to the eye to read as well!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Got a question here. As time went on after my Inazuma Eleven review, I started to feel more and more dissatisfied with it, to the point where I decided that I'd create a new review for it called "Inazuma Eleven V2" (I only list the name here because I don't want it to be mistaken for the second game).

So, even though it's a new review for the same game, could it still be entered?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Got a question here. As time went on after my Inazuma Eleven review, I started to feel more and more dissatisfied with it, to the point where I decided that I'd create a new review for it called "Inazuma Eleven V2" (I only list the name here because I don't want it to be mistaken for the second game).

So, even though it's a new review for the same game, could it still be entered?

Of course it can! ^^ That's pretty understandable~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back