• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
MOVIES YOU'RE EXCITED FOR? LES MIS LES MIS LES MISSSS

You guys have no idea how psyched I am for Les Mis. Way more than my boyfriend is psyched for the Hobbit which is a ridiculous amount.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
0-0 LE. MIS.
I am so excited for that.
Anne Hathaway in that trailer is amazing. Her voice.
I've replayed the trailer a million times.

Can't wait.

That is all.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Someone mentioned Ender's Game. Don't read Ender's Game. You'll feel conflicted and disappointed when you learn anything about the author.
What's wrong with Orson Scott Card? I personally loved Ender's Game and the rest of the books I read about him. Which reminds me, I still need to finish Xenocide. I lost the book a while back.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
What's wrong with Orson Scott Card? I personally loved Ender's Game and the rest of the books I read about him. Which reminds me, I still need to finish Xenocide. I lost the book a while back.
He's super religious and has some controversial political views. He is an extreme advocate against gay rights and gay marriage. I know that's the main thing people don't like him for.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
If they make Mockingjay two movies, I will be super annoyed. Its really not nessesary. The reason they do that is to make more money. I wouldnt be surprised at all if that happens :/

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
If they make Mockingjay two movies, I will be super annoyed. Its really not nessesary. The reason they do that is to make more money. I wouldnt be surprised at all if that happens :/
They've already announced that they are doing it. First this...and then they're making The Hobbit into 3 movies? Really? Hollywood is getting ridiculous.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
He's super religious and has some controversial political views. He is an extreme advocate against gay rights and gay marriage. I know that's the main thing people don't like him for.
Well he belongs to my religion... Just thought I'd put that out there. And even though I think gay marriage is wrong, its not like I hate it extremely. And I could care less about politics.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I'm totally stoked for Total Recall! :O The original was so corny lol. Old Arnold movies. The new one looks sweet!

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Sadly I have not seen it yet. ;__; I really wanted to. Last night my friends and I went to the dollar theater to see Spiderman for like the 4th time hahaha.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Sadly I have not seen it yet. ;__; I really wanted to. Last night my friends and I went to the dollar theater to see Spiderman for like the 4th time hahaha.
Ugh lucky. We used to have a dollar theatre here, but they tore is down like 15 years ago. :( I went all the time as a kid...man I miss that place. And yeah Spiderman is awesome! I saw it twice in theatres.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
They're all great. I'm reading a prequel book right now called Earth Unaware and it takes place years before Ender is born during the First Formic War. Very good so far!
I feel like this reply wasn't meant for me. That's the wrong series.

I forgot to quote the post and I'm way too lazy to look it up, but re: Hunger Games movies... is anyone else going to be super annoyed if they split Mockingjay into two movies? It's like this huge trend with teen movies these days, and Hunger Games is such a big money maker, they know people will pay to see a two-parter. :/

Like Twilight, which I'm super excited for. *shot*

It took up way too much space. :P lol.
I thought they already announced that they're splitting Mockingjay into two movies. I'm not quite sure, but I remember reading something about it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I feel like this reply wasn't meant for me. That's the wrong series.

I thought they already announced that they're splitting Mockingjay into two movies. I'm not quite sure, but I remember reading something about it.
This is why I was confused. lol I thought you quoted the post right above yours.

1rhZ7.png

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well that's your fault for having an iPhone, obviously.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It was a joke. No reason to rustle your jimmies, lol.

Years
Um....and why would that be?

So I'm elitist for owning a popular phone? I own two Android smartphones as well. Am I still elitist?

You people and your ridiculousness.

Lmao! I'm saying the company Apple are a bunch of elitists because of how they design their software to be so tight knit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back