• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
Well everybody,it was GREAT talking to y'all.Sorry but I have to go now.I will try so hard to be on tomorrow.Well I hope all of y'all have a wonderful day! ^^ Good bye!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Hi, sorry I missed the action in the last few hours. I was taking my science test that I stole from the school so I could try again. Dont tell the board of ed I did this nor my science teacher! I swear, he gives these really tough tests like they have on the citywides and well I dont know if anyone has ever gotten past 90.
I'm so glad you're back, you and a certain someone is who I missed, alas that someone is still banned. Oh well, I know his email address.
Have fun, and check out my art thread while yer at it.

Back