• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I made a RP but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
I made a RP yesterday but it isn't showing up at all... Can someone tell me why...? And sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
well, the moderators did not approve it, I suggest that you don't ask any more, that might get you in trouble

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
Actually, this is the first time I posted this... I didn't ask anyone about it yet, but thanks for telling me this.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
It's also possible it didn't get approved yet.

Moderators have lives too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
I know, I was just wondering why it didn't show up. I first thought it didn't get posted.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
so there are you're possibilities. it definitly got posted, but you need to wait for the mods to approve it

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
you are welcome!

I will definitly sign up to your rp if it is approved

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
What is it called???

I would like to look for it later

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
what's it about?????

Dumb 25 letters rule

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
Well, the story starts with your character going or starting out in the Rokua region. Every pokemon from the other four regions are there. But, 20 years ago it was terrorized by a team called Team Shadow. Team Shadow was defeated by a group of trainers though, and the leader fled. But now, 20 years after Team Shadow terrorized Rokua, there are some shadey character sitings.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yeah, I hadn't looked at it yet. xD It should be up now.

Also, by asking about the status of your roleplay, it won't get you in trouble at all. Only if you bug me incessantly will it get me annoyed at you; But no matter how much you bug me, it won't get you in any real trouble. xD

Darkly_the_flygon: Please do not bypass the character limit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back