• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

All I've had is that spicy bean burger and some grapes.

Oh wow, Reborn introduced a non sucky female character....only took 283 chapters.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just finished with some Fruit Snacks (though my sister ate some of them). I think we might we walking to McDonalds soon, if my mom isn't going to be driving to Wal-Mart so we can get from groceries, or at least bread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Snow I saw in Rochester started melting right after it stopped falling, but I was just glad to have seen snow fall again. :'D

It's gotten recently cold here in Florida. Right now it's 31 F, and it was probably chillier today with the wind blowing.

Years
13. That's a bit cold for Florida. And that's actually about what it is here.

We did get some more snow late on New Year's Eve, but the wind combined with the sunlight the next day turned pretty much all of it into a layer of ice. Still looks like snow, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. The whole time I was up in your state it was around 30~40F, which was amusing because people were all 'it's like 30 degrees higher than what it's supposed to be' and we're all 'we brought the heat with us' because it typically supposed to get that cold in Florida around that time. Of course, when we got back it's finally hitting the low temps, but before we left and while we were gone it was like... in the 70's-80's, haha.

I have Zebra print Pajamas. :'D got them before we left to Minnesota.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

tumblr_lvalmxIKUr1r27ti0o1_500.jpg

WHICH DOES NOT BELONG. Or rather, which DOES belong. Batman's the only one out of those four in the Justice League o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You better be enjoying that heat, because it's cooold down here! Least to me, since my blood has thinned out over the years. The last day of Minnesota was much more tolerable than the first day, I have to say though!

... I'm more amused about the fact that the box says THE NARUTO.

Years
19. That's always my experience when visiting somewhere else that's a bit warmer than here any time of year. The first few days seem pretty warm, but then I get used to the weather there and then Minnesota seems cold when I return.

It also mentions Superman & Hulk, yet I don't see either of those as toys in the package. AND WHAT THE HECK IS WITH SPIDERMAN'S EYES.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Think it's safe to say that I'm in love with the Dead Space series now. Just started the second one and I'm having a blast, still trying to get an achievement involving zapping 3 Necromorphs at once with the Javelin Gun's alt fire though but I'll get it soon enough.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
23. Mom walked into me decapitating at least 4 Necromorphs at once with the Ripper and I could have sworn she vomited in her mouth a little when she saw that while mummuring oh god.. I lol'ed so ****ing hard when I saw that.

<Enjoys the pain of others just a little too much :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back