• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys! New Here!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
What's up guys, My name is NRFA (NotReadyForAnything). I just made my account probably a week ago but it was only so I could download a ROM HACK. But I just began thinking about actually becoming part of a community that's all about what I love! Pokemon! I do however have a confession to make. I have never finished a Pokemon Game before. It's always been my (This will sound dramatic, but it's the only way I could think of putting it) dream to finish a Pokemon Game. So I was hoping the more I get into Pokemon the more of a chance I will have of finishing a Pokemon game.
I was also hoping to make new friends and get some more Pokemon Knowledge up in my head. Well, Thanks for reading this and actually getting to the end. I will see you guys in my next post! Bye!

Years
Welcome!!! :D I hope you enjoy it here. Make sure to read the rules before making any new threads, and good luck on finishing a Pokemon game! If you need any help with anything, you can PM/VM me.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Thank You for welcoming me! You know, I've never really been on a forum before but everyone seems to act all nice! I mean I read the rules and I know your supposed to be nice but I thought there would still be a lot of haters!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
I'm also a NEWBIE to the forums. But welcome! I'm really nice and the people here do seem really nice as well. I like your username by the way. <3

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Haha! Your username is awesome too!

K = Keepsake
U = Useful
R = Relish
U = Unbreakable
I = Instill

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Haha! Your username is awesome too!

K = Keepsake
U = Useful
R = Relish
U = Unbreakable
I = Instill

:O Neat. Kurui is actually my stage name for singing now (and for art too actually.....). It's a slightly changed word from Kurue, which is Kageroza-kun's Zanpakutou release word in the anime of BLEACH. It means (in original form) something like "Go mad/crazy". Or something like that.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hello, please be reminded that the New Users Hangout is there for you guys to discuss with one another, let this alone stay as an introduction.

Thank you and please read the rules so you won't get into any trouble!

Lovelots ♥

Back