• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I also eat quite a lot, but due to my high metabolism, I can't seem to gain much weight.. But I guess this is better than those types which gain lots of weight after eating a lot.
Underweight people FTW. xD xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh crap, I missed a whole page LOL

Everyone also keeps telling me to eat a lot but due to my high metabolism I won't gain much weight and after 19 years, they still can't seem to figure that out >.<

I mean... I eat like a pig, seriously. I think I would've grown to be more than 200 pounds if I continued. But nope. High metabolism.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Were you the type of person that was really short when you were younger? I know I was. And now, most people that I considered very tall in primary or high school, I'm actually taller or the same height has them. I feel happy ^.^

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My parents are both average heighted and I'm taller than them. I don't know from where I'm getting this growing gene.

I'm adopted.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Yoshihiko (really hope I wrote your name correctly)
It really doesn't hurt haha. Well, unless you miss and stab your finger.

@Glitchguy
A staple through your nail? D: That doesn't seem very fun. I've only ever had a cat's claw go through my eyelid. >_> Looked like I was crying blood haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I remember once, I was cuddling with my friend's dog and she apparently didn't like it and bit my nose. I started bleeding after the bite :(

Usually she likes me. I guess I hit a nerve there :'(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha ouch x:

I had a dog try to attack me repeatedly when I was like 7. >_> The only dog I'm not wary of is my friend's brother's dog- she's really cute and relatively friendly. Though she bit through someone's ear once.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Animals seems to have a grudge against you *_*

In the building I currently live in, we had a neighbor who lived in front of our door and they had a dog. Once I was going down the stairs to go to the washing machine, and I saw the dog downstairs. It looked at me and then started chasing me. I was soooo scared I ran home and didn't even bother going out the whole day.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha apparently. >_>

Agh, did you yell at your neighbor for letting their dog wander around?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, I see. I thought that was recent. x;

Still, though- why would they have their dog just wandering around the building?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
When I became older, I was thinking the exact same thing! >.<

I still don't know if the dog is friendly or not. Because he was always in the balcony barking but when I came up to him he would just stare at me. But sadly I would never know, since the dog passed away and since then, our neighbors moved out ='(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aw. x:

Dude, one of my cats sees my dad outside and is trying to get the door open haha. He just meowed, which he never does (he chirps).

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I like dogs, but I'm weary of ones I don't know. I don't pet dogs I don't know either- just being precautious about it.

And I don't eat a lot, I eat an average amount, and I try to eat healthy, though I will have days where I will get takeout or eat out, generally I make my own dinner and lunches and whatnot. :3

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
I think I have a phobia of all dogs that meet these requirements:

a) a reputation for being vicious.
b) a medium sized or large dog.
c) generally a dog that can run.

It's funny because the only indecent that I can remember is when the next-door neighbors had a dog that is really excited ALL the time. If he sees someone or some thing (This is how he killed a pet rabbit and a pet chicken) he runs up to that someone or something and starts "playing" with that person/animal and that usually leads him to biting you, though not very hard, once or twice but one time he bit too hard or my arm and now there is a hole in the jumper was wearing that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back