• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
11296_531645050203677_998772204_n.jpg

There are ND players on the 49ers but the Ravens are far prettier.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask Hstaff to ban you for that offensive image.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You're just a victim of the PATRIARCHY Livewire

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
-Gives Dipu "I asked to be a mod" emblem-

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
#hey # it's #super #bowl #Sunday #guys

Who's having a party? :D

Hash tags are annoying, haha.
Duh, I'm having a party, if not already evident by the football theme. xD
The 49ers better frickin destroy the Ravens after they knocked out the Pats. I could go off on a long rant about it, but I will restrain because I know most of you could care less about American Football.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Is the CBS stream only for American/Canadian IP's or is their no region lock? I gotta get my superbowl fix, its been too long since I've seen one.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I thought I had escaped the my little pony craze upon being banned from another forum. I guess not. D;

Still don't care about football, though. >_> I'm going to spend tonight hatching Treecko eggs and listening to music.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah I'm searching just in case the online CBS one is region locked. So who would be the likely winner? My dad's saying the 49s, but something tells me the Raven's are gonna give em a good run for their money.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You got banned because of My Little Pony? Now that's a story I need to hear.

Music! Listening to some Skillet right now :3

I actually missed the who NFL season this year. I sorta stopped caring after the Giants got booted. Still, I'm looking forward to the commercials LOL

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Haha yeah the commercials are going to be hilarious, I love how 2-3 of the preview ones got called racists. Even funnier is the idea of preview commercials for commercials, thats some level of inception going on there.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I meant that the people on a forum were obsessed with it. I met a 16-year-old guy on there who watches it. x: I was banned due to a misunderstanding; the moderators thought I was telling people about how I'm going to intentionally burn myself. I tried emailing them to explain what I really meant, but they won't hear of it.

@Droomph
Nope
253.png

Masuda method yay.
Several hundred eggs hatched and nothing yet, though. D;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What would you say though for them to think you would burn yourself though? I mean literally, you had to say something weird to make em ban you for that...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu-
Haha yeah x: I'm glad they kicked me off; otherwise I never would have found PC. People here are a lot more...mature. Nobody on here makes jokes when a thread reaches page 69. ">_>

@Elendil
They just made some assumptions. Hold on I'll PM you because I know this doesn't make sense. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back