• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Probably blue as it's the colour of the sea and I'm Aquarius. Plus I like the look of it.

Not really great reasons, but ahh well.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I think my favorite is a nice dark blue or subdued granny-smith-apple green. I'm really more of a fan of complimentary colors anyway. Under rare circumstances, I enjoy a smooth white. It's clean and refreshing.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Green is still my favorite color. A close second is sea green. <3

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I like the color blue, but my favorite has to be red. Tied with silver.

I can't really explain why I like red or silver, but I like blue because it's relaxing. Somehow. I tend to like neutrals after that. Because they're also relaxing. And brown Sienna. Because sienna is awesome. Nuff said.

...I like too many colors, don't I?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
My favorite colors are Pink, Blue (light shades of it), Purple, and Yellow. In that order.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Blue. Specifically royal blue, although most variants will end up making me happy. It's probably all down to the fact that I was on the 'Blue' team for school sports days in primary school and developed some sort of misplaced pride in the colour, but it's stuck with me, dammit! :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
My favorite color is Light Green Not quite a lime, but the kind of green you find in a baby's nursery. I know my son's nursery is green. XD
I also love purple.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Purple, light shades of blue and black are my favorite colors

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
For basic colours, I'd say green. I just like its... shade. Yeah. Can't really explain why.

As for "complex" colours, it would be navy and maroon.

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
my favorite color is Rosea. Rosea is Pink in latin. But I also like any shade of pink.

Back