• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorrow and Joy

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Hello, I'm Back I haven't been on the PC in forever. I have a few messages for certain people and if you know them Please send them the message because i'm not online much.
Mac- Sorry for being rude and a total jerk. Please forgive me.
Mods- Who I've disrespected.
RNC- Not Finishing our trade due to my DS Breaking.
Everyone else- I'm Sorry If I was Mean, Rude, Or If I Disrespected you in any way or fasion.

I've Matured over the time I've been gone. I Should act like my age.
Well Hello, PC long time no See, I Need a New DS hopefully I can Obtain a 2DS, I'll need to get a few events I missed When Pokemon Black 2 came out, I haven't even played those yet. I need some pokemon black events. Finally I want to come back a new guy, one that is respectful as well as recieving the respect of those I've lost including mac who I Was a total D to Sorry if that's against the rules, but I was. Anyways, enough forgiving I'm happy to be back and as soon as I get my new DS I'll need another regular 1 for my GBA games like firered. I want to get into helping people with whatever I can,

Last edited:
Years
Oh no, it's fine! I'm sure many of us have had similar experiences. :) I was super immature a while back but have really grown up since and so have you. It's great that you're being nice and admitting to your mistakes. That alone is a huge fear. <3 Welcome back!

Yeah it'd be great to get a 2DS, but I'm still unsure about it being unable to fold. Protecting the screen seems important so it'd be smarter to have the screen be foldable, would it not? Though I'm kind or rambling now ugh. Anyway, great to hear you plan to help members out and get involved! Am sure you know how much you can do here so definitely be sure to continue logging in and posting. Hope you have a good time here this time around. Have fun and see you around, yes?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Welcome back and no need to apologize to me I completely understand and hope you stick around this time and don't get kicked out again so we can trade more.

Back