Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,743 posts
13.4 Years
Not much of a response, the Nidorina simply shifted her ears a couple of times, probably checking for the same sounds he was, and then simply leaned on the weird tree, her chest moving slightly with her breathing. The male was not to give up though, he was young and confident in his top-percentageness.

<I'm Baluarkos and I'm very healthy!> he growled, louder this time. He moved in a couple of steps and presented his flank, turned around a couple of times to show he was (just a bit!) confident with his surroundings. <I beat that blue… wall… thing!>
I thought this part was cute.

He picked her voice, his ear turned to her direction for a brief moment, but before he could do anything else he was smacked in the head by the iron shovel and was forced to turn tail and run away, beyond the thicket, to reach his troop as the clerk followed for a couple of meters, swinging his shovel as threateningly as a common store clerk could.

And while Inka could not see, she could listen, and she sighed as she realized the Nidorino's troop was quickly rushing away as a police cart with a couple of officers and likely a couple of Arcanines pulled by next street.
That didn't go well after all, opps.

This was a silly but fun read! I had an idea Inka wasn't that interested in him, but I still feel slight bad for Baluarkos since he was very determined. Oh well.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]