• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually like how they described Leafeon "Verdant" (Definition: green as vegetation). But yeah, as Sector mentioned, the Eeveelutions have different characteristics of cats, dogs, and foxes. Like Espeon and Umbreon for instance, we first thought it'd be like a cat, but they can also be a combination of both cat and fox.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username: vaporeon7
Your partner Eevee: Vappy the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee is an adorable Pokémon. I love how it can evolve into 7 different Pokémon, especially Vaporeon.

As for the topic, I too agree with sector, they all seem to be based of a mixture of cats, dogs and foxes, with some evolutions having traits of other things too, with Vaporeon having fish/mermaid and Leafeon having plant traits.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I wanted to share this, in hoping that it may attract some people. Hope everyone understood this!

"I used to wonder, ever since we met,
What can I do to make you like me more?
What can I do to make you hug me more?
I used to always, always wonder.

What if I became clear like water?
You could see all of me.
But no,
Then I would slip through your fingers
And wouldn't be able to be hugged.

What if I became intense like lightning?
I could protect you from any harm.
But no,
Then even you would be afraid
And I wouldn't be able to be by your side anymore.

What if I became passionate like fire?
I could make you warm in the cold.
But no,
Then I would probably get too excited
And hurt you with my flames.

What if I became silent like the moon?
I wouldn't be able to walk in the light,
But I could help you by hiding in the shadows.
But no,
Then you would forget about me.

What if I became bright like the sun?
No matter how dark the road was,
I could shine a light on it for you.
But no,
Then I would be the one to stand out, not you.

What if I became calm like nature?
I could kindly hold you when you were uneasy.
But no,
Then I wouldn't be able
To be spoilt anymore.

What if I became sharp like ice?
We could fight battles together and become stronger.
But no,
Then I would melt in the warmth of your chest,
When it was time to make up.

I wondered a lot,
And then you said to me,
"You don't have to try this hard,
Because you are the one that I love the most."

I was so happy that day,
I love you too.
"

I wasn't THAT serious lol

If you pay attention to the species, aka classifications, of the Pokemon in the Pokedex, they very well tell you what they are. The classifications of those of Vulpix & Ninetales(Fox), Meowth(Scratch Cat), Persian(Classy Cat Pokemon), Growlithe(Puppy) tell you straight forward what THEY are, even though we can tell by just looking at them. Here are what the Eeveelutions are listed as:

Eevee- Evolution
Vaporeon- Bubble Jet
Jolteon- Lightning
Flareon- Flame
Espeon- Sun
Umbreon- Moonlight
Leafeon- Verdant
Glaceon- Fresh Snow

As you can see, it doesn't say Lightning Cat or Flame Fox or Sunny Cat and so on. So in all honesty, I think they are all mixed with traits from Cats, Dogs, Foxes, and possibly Wolves and we may just not know about its species fully 100%, ever.
Oh, Sector. I went ahead and gave you 75 points for doing that, as I suppose that's no different than giving userbars/banners, haha. And yeah, we may not know, I just thought it'd be an interesting topic XD
Username: The FallenUmbreon
Partner Eevee: Midnight
Reason: I really enjoy the variety of evolutions this pokemon has :D

If I had a choice to evolve my Eevee, I would make it into an Umbreon. Since my personality matches with it. I am quite around people in real life, like being alone and enjoy the night more than the day.

Username: vaporeon7
Your partner Eevee: Vappy the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee is an adorable Pokémon. I love how it can evolve into 7 different Pokémon, especially Vaporeon.

As for the topic, I too agree with sector, they all seem to be based of a mixture of cats, dogs and foxes, with some evolutions having traits of other things too, with Vaporeon having fish/mermaid and Leafeon having plant traits.
Welcome and Welcome! Yeah, they do seem like that don't they. :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
I love staring at the sun! It's so mesmerizing.....sorry Espeon is so awesome! :D

Years
I wanted to share this, in hoping that it may attract some people. Hope everyone understood this!

You could see all of me.
But no,

But no,

But no,

But no,

But no,

But no,
Then I wouldn't be able
To be spoilt anymore.

But no,

I wondered a lot,
And then you said to me,

I was so happy that day,
I love you too.
"

I wasn't THAT serious lol

If you pay attention to the species, aka classifications, of the Pokemon in the Pokedex, they very well tell you what they are. The classifications of those of Vulpix & Ninetales(Fox), Meowth(Scratch Cat), Persian(Classy Cat Pokemon), Growlithe(Puppy) tell you straight forward what THEY are, even though we can tell by just looking at them. Here are what the Eeveelutions are listed as:

Eevee- Evolution
Vaporeon- Bubble Jet
Jolteon- Lightning
Flareon- Flame
Espeon- Sun
Umbreon- Moonlight
Leafeon- Verdant
Glaceon- Fresh Snow

As you can see, it doesn't say Lightning Cat or Flame Fox or Sunny Cat and so on. So in all honesty, I think they are all mixed with traits from Cats, Dogs, Foxes, and possibly Wolves and we may just not know about its species fully 100%, ever.

Woah! That's amazing! I loved reading it!

Sometimes the Pokedex has been wrong - I really don't have an example off of the top of my head, but I don't generally... Trust it!
I love the names it gives to the Eeveelutions though...

awesome userbar!! <3 <3

cute pic!!

if Eevee and its shiny form weren't the colors they are now, what colors would you want them to be?
i don't like the shiny colors of jolten,vaporean and espeon

Thank you ;D
We're alike in our dislikes. Though, when I get shiny Vaporeon I guess it means I can call it Purple Rain... LOL!

Welcome! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EEVEE IS WAY BETTER THAN SLICED BREAD!!!!!!!!

*Thumbsup*

OMG that's so adorable I just wanna go cuddle it ;o;

YES THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!! \o/

o.O I didn't think anybody would take it this seriously, lol. But nice!

You're right, my friend...
Not only is bakery bread nicer (^_^), Eevee is better :D
And... hugs... From Fennec Foxes... Hmm.
Odd thoughts XD

Username: The FallenUmbreon
Partner Eevee: Midnight
Reason: I really enjoy the variety of evolutions this pokemon has :D

If I had a choice to evolve my Eevee, I would make it into an Umbreon. Since my personality matches with it. I am quite around people in real life, like being alone and enjoy the night more than the day.

I like your reasoning - I have no idea which Eevee matches my personality most. Probably Leafeon, since I'm quite calm and shy, but I love the outdoors and can be creative and curious.

I haven't made a new topic yet, since I sat and observed how people did it xD
But I think everyone's had a go with the current one (?) so I thought of one because of the above:

If you were an Eeveelution, which would you be (I.E. personality matching).

Like I said above, I'd probably be Leafeon. Someone might be Flareon down to their quick temper and loyalty, or Espeon it that calm and wise way I've seen a lot of people.

I wonder how many Umbreon replies we'll see...

Turn-it

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
For me it would be between Espeon and umbreon. Calm and loving both day and night like Kid Cudi! :D

vaporeon7

Years
I would obviously be a Vaporeon. I love being near water because I find it super calming. I also love the rain too (and recently, haven't been able to sleep while it is raining, lol Hydration).

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

You could see all of me.
But no,

But no,

But no,

But no,

But no,

But no,
Then I wouldn't be able
To be spoilt anymore.

But no,

I wondered a lot,
And then you said to me,

I was so happy that day,
I love you too.
"
amazing poem!! <3 <3

i took 2 quizzes and got Vaporean as the result :D
So, i will go with Vaporean
Spoiler:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Nice topic TSE! Hmm, well, I'm very calm and shy, so probably Leafeon or Eevee?

Vaporeon7, sorry for the delay in adding you to the member list. I did it now ^^

vaporeon7

Years
Vaporeon7, sorry for the delay in adding you to the member list. I did it now ^^

No problem, just happy to be here!

I did an online personality quiz about the Eeveelutions and got Vaporeon. But I'm not to sure about those, you can tell what everything is for anyway. If the choice has snow, it's Glaceon, if it has water, it's Vaporeon and so on.

Years
For me it would be between Espeon and umbreon. Calm and loving both day and night like Kid Cudi! :D

Wow! Cool! :D

I would obviously be a Vaporeon. I love being near water because I find it super calming. I also love the rain too (and recently, haven't been able to sleep while it is raining, lol Hydration).

Haha, awesome! That's a brilliant justification too - I wonder how everyone else would compare themselves to the abilities xD

amazing poem!! <3 <3

i took 2 quizzes and got Vaporean as the result :D
So, i will go with Vaporean
Spoiler:

I tried those quizzes but the questions are sort of obvious...
I got Leafeon both times anywho xD

Nice topic TSE! Hmm, well, I'm very calm and shy, so probably Leafeon or Eevee?

No eevees! Haha, if they were allowed, I'd undoubtably be one - but Eeveelutions only :D

No problem, just happy to be here!

I did an online personality quiz about the Eeveelutions and got Vaporeon. But I'm not to sure about those, you can tell what everything is for anyway. If the choice has snow, it's Glaceon, if it has water, it's Vaporeon and so on.

Agreed xD

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
May I ask a question? Do I already have 50 points of signing up? Soon I'm gonna start posting some banners ( if I can) and photos of the Eeveelutions club. Unfortunately, I am currently using an iDevice and am waiting for my computer to arrive from Japan. If u can, can I evolve Midnight into an umbreon?

I did 4 quizzes and they all resulted Umbreon. Just cause I like black and am quite at school. Well, at least the results were what I expected.

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
No eevees! Haha, if they were allowed, I'd undoubtably be one - but Eeveelutions only :D
What are you doing?! Now you're gonna make Eevee feel bad!

Spoiler:

Do you have no heart?
May I ask a question? Do I already have 50 points of signing up? Soon I'm gonna start posting some banners ( if I can) and photos of the Eeveelutions club. Unfortunately, I am currently using an iDevice and am waiting for my computer to arrive from Japan. If u can, can I evolve Midnight into an umbreon?

I did 4 quizzes and they all resulted Umbreon. Just cause I like black and am quite at school. Well, at least the results were what I expected.
Sure thing! I'm on an iTouch as well, but only cause I'm too lazy to get out of bed. :pink_laugh:

Edit: Thanks in part to our lovely mod AlexOzzyCake, the first post now has CSS in it!

Last edited:

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
Username: PokeFreak201306
Your partner Eevee: Eevee (No nickname)
Reason why you like Eevee : Eevee is very diverse and i have 5 of his eeveelutions at lvl 100 :)

Years

I... I had to. Too much head bugging for me.
*Quiet*
So sorry, but welcome to the club! Umbreon = pure awesomess, and it's great to have someone who can justify it - so many people say "im umbreon cuz im cool sup" xD

What are you doing?! Now you're gonna make Eevee feel bad!

Spoiler:

Do you have no heart?

Sure thing! I'm on an iTouch as well, but only cause I'm too lazy to get out of bed. :pink_laugh:

Edit: Thanks in part to our lovely mod AlexOzzyCake, the first post now has CSS in it!

YAY! CSS<3

I did another personality test and got Vaporeon again so now I'm convinced. xD

I also follow this awesome blog on Tumblr that only post art of Eevee and its evolutions, a lot of which would be perfect for this club.

Sweet! Im'ma check it out later ;3

awesome blog!!
eeveelution and eevee pics :
Spoiler:

Haha - I love the third one! I'm making a sig that looks kinda like it XD

Username: PokeFreak201306
Your partner Eevee: Eevee (No nickname)
Reason why you like Eevee : Eevee is very diverse and i have 5 of his eeveelutions at lvl 100 :)

WOW O:
Nice! Gotta use that Eevee XD

I made a userbar.
Yes, it failed, but I couldn't get the images back to edit them... So I though I'd post it anyway. :P
Not that I expect anyone to, but feel free to use it! xD
Finished.gif

(Gonna post more later <3)

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
If you had a once in a life time choice to become an Eeveelution for the rest of your life, would you accept the offer? Which Eeveelution?

Turn-it

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Heck yeah I'd take the offer! I would come back as a shiny espeon! :D I feel like living as one would be so awesome, sort of like mystery dungeon!

Years
Um, hi! I'd like to join cause I love eevee!
Username: Cyndaqwilfish:)
Your partner Eevee: Melody the Eevee (soon to be Umbreon)
Reason why you like Eevee: I like the idea of the stat spreads that change for each Eeveelution, and I think all of them are so cute!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back