• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, hi.

Years
Hi everyone! ^^ I'm new here and all...I don't know what to say really..I'm a shy person to be honest. I love Poke'mon of course, the obvious reason I'm here ^^ I also wish to make friends with people who enjoy the game like I do. I'm not really good at battling or things like that but I do enjoy playing the game with people, and trading too!

I hope I meet nice people here and new friends! ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, ChibiLeafeon. Nice to meet you here, and... I was quite shy as well (back then), but as time goes, I have fun in here. I hope you have fun in PC as I am now!

Years
Hi ChibiLeafeon, and welcome!

I'm often shy a lot as well, so joining this place helped me interact with more fans who like Pokemon. I've been here for around 2 years now, and odd to see you join just before my 2nd anniversary as a member here. I've been playing Pokemon games since I was 11, but a general fan of the franchise since I was 7. I'm now 20, and I still love Pokemon more than ever and I never plan to retire anytime soon.

And I see you're a fan of Leafeon? I do love the Eeveelutions, but I like Oshawott better. Have you heard about the new Eeveelution, Sylveon, who is appearing in the upcoming Pokemon X and Y? It's very cute with its ribbon-like appendages on its body and I'm loving the new starters as well. Since you seem interested in trading you should check out the Trade Corner section of the forums. It has lots of trading-related stuff that should keep you busy. We also have sections covering each and every one of the Pokemon games out there, so go and check them out.

I'd be happy to chat with ya, so just send me a VM and I'm hoping you'll stick around and become an active member. We also have the many moderators who are also happy to help you out with anything. Have fun here, ChibiLeafeon!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
Hello, ChibiLeafeon, welcome to PC! I'm new here too, so we have a lot in common. (?)
Just don't be shy and start posting outside, soon you'll feel like home and will be talking to everybody very easily. Also, it's ok if you're not a pro-battler as long as you have fun with the game, right?

See you around :)

Years
Oh thank you, I'll try to post more around the site. It seems very nice from what I can see! I'll check out the Trade Center! Oh and, I love the Role Plays they have up! I love to Role play! I don't know if I should join them though...

I love Sylveon's design! It's so cute, it's already up there in my favorite Eeveelution's. ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Hello, ChibiLeafeon!! How are you? Welcome to our community, I hope you will feel at home here. I'm also new but I trust that I'll make friends easily.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there ChibiLeafeon!
Just dropping by to say hello and welcome you to the community!
I see you've already met some other members, everyone around here is really
nice and loves to talk and chat, so you'll be making friends in no time :D
I hope you have fun and stick with us for a while!
Looking forward to see you around (:

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hey ChibiLeafeon !
Welcome to the forums !
I hope you have fun and meet a lot of new people !
My favourite eveelution is Vaporeon ! I used it as a special tank back in Pearl and it was a great defensive Pokemon. If you need anything just ask =)

Back