• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade

Since this one seems to be rather time consuming (and addictive) I've only been playing on the weekends. 1st year of summer and have 3 of the bells already rung. I like all the girls in this one honesty, but it's between Anissa and Selena at this point. Gotta expand the barn first since it can only hold 3 animals atm.

Super Robot Wars Z2 and Masou Kishin II are what I've been playing daily.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Started playing Pokemon Yellow yesterday. Haven't played nay of the older Pokemn games in a while, thought I'd bring back some nostalgia. Also training on Project M for a tentavie upcoming tournament.

Years
Rune Factory 4: I put alot of progress into this game yesterday, beating both the 3rd and 4th boss. Need to get a festival out of the way, then probably shooting straight for the 5th while trying to decide who the heck I'm going to pair with (most likely Clorica)

On The Backburner:
XenoSaga: I'm debating if I want to continue playing, or put this game down for awhile and just focus on Rune Factory 4, as I want to at least beat the main story of Rune Factory before Bravely Default comes out and consumes most of my gaming time.

TY

Right now im playing some Advance Wars... My soul got sucked into this game ;-;

Years
Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Having picked up this game recently at the recommendation of a couple people here, I haven't gotten far into it but I like it so far.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System - My friend gave this to me after his PS2 broke down a few weeks ago, so I've been having a blast replaying this game.

Pokemon X/Y - Been Masuda Methoding an Eevee in Y, while in X I'm rushing through the main game.

TY

Love playing this game and my sis is next to me being disgusted of me slicing everything apart haha

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Although I finished the game months ago it doesn't stop to amuse me one of the best games ever!

Years
Lately I've been playing a lot of Grand Theft Auto V (mostly offline and just screwing around), as well as Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I still play New Leaf almost every day, which kind of surprises me since I've had it for nearly 8 months now.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Tales of Hearts R (PSVita/JPN) - I beat Innocence R. So Im trying to beat Hearts R, which im progressing well. :)

Jak and Daxter Collection: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS3/ENG) - I never really got into this series, I have played Daxter (PSP), and I have played and beat Jak 3(when it was on the PS2) But I wanna try to beat the whole series now.

Tales of Vesperia (PS3/JPN) - Just a 2nd playthrough, wanna see if I can beat this without a guide

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3/JPN) - I'm trying to finish this game. Im at the end, but im stuck at the bad ending. Soo it may take a while. haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Playing Donkey Kong Country 2.

donkey-kong-country-2-diddys-kong-quest-snes-title-1585.gif

Alllmost to the first boss; though I haven't played in a long while, haha. It was just as good as I remembered it, with the gameplay, but I actually stop to enjoy the music this time because it's even more amazing once I've stopped to listen to all of the tracks! Gonna do this for all DK games from now one. <33

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I'm replaying the Mass Effect Trilogy, right now I'm about halfway through ME2. Also playing Pokemon Y off and on since I beat it, and I'm playing the demo for Bravely Default until I find some time to buy the full game. A few other games here and there as well.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Going to a Smash Bros. tournament with my best friend next Saturday. Haven't been to one since '09. Been frequently playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Melee and Project M. Hope to show these guys what i've got!

TY

Currently playing StarCraft II, practising a lot for the upcoming tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back