• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
Nah... you can pretty much beat them with 85+... 90+ is enough =)

By waiting for DR2.

I saw a picture of dr1 in which your in a ship with kaz and Adrians dark lugia was there

can someone tell me legendaries location because it's not in walkthrough

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I saw a picture of dr1 in which your in a ship with kaz and Adrians dark lugia was there

That event has been changed to be in DR2. As for the legendaries:

Victini-In the house in Aroma Town
Landorus-In the Desert before entering Inferno Mountain
Shaymin-In the BattleGrounds, after defeating your Mom.
Mew/Deoxys/Jirachi/Celebii-In the Twilight Zone
Suicune/Raikou/Entei-On the island above Huntik Route
Tornadus/Thundurus-Chaos Path
Rayquaza-In the Spirit Tower
Groundon-In Inferno Mountain after getting Strength from Kisho to move the boulder.
Kyogre-In the cave above Trident Waters. Poseidon's Cave I believe it's called.
Reshiram/Zekrom-On Yin/Yang Island after defeating N. You can only choose 1 of the Dragon Stones.
(Do Not try to catch Giratina with the Masterball. It's meant to be the 7th gym leader's Pokemon.)
I'll post this list in the Wild Pokemon list.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Hey DRG, I think for dratini some other attack should have been there instead of WRAP.

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
how to download beta 2 version i cant find it, can some 1 send me link? Ive already finised beta 1 version

Years
how to download beta 2 version i cant find it, can some 1 send me link? Ive already finised beta 1 version
Please slow down for a moment and see the major fact that Beta 2 is yet to be released

The progress in the walk through is slowed down due to my busy schedule as well as the need to rest as I spent my 14 hours per day for the walk through

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
After completing this game, I just had a few issues.

1) If you forget to get the mysticbadge (which I believe is the 3rd one which allows you to fly) and continue to the next city, once you get in kyruem's den it becomes impossible to return as you have not received surf yet. Once you get surf, it is still impossible to return to Mystic city as the old man will be sitting in the exit preventing you from entering the route that connects it to Numassity City. Easy enough to fix as i just made a warp from Numassity city to there so that I could continue on with my team without restarting.

2. There are several spots like when entering Tiki village from the north, a duplicate of your character will appear and if you try to talk to them the emulator and game will lock up. Also if you talk to the elite four members at trilogy island after defeating the red headed dude, the game will lock up as well.

3. There's quite a few ghost events where the sprites disappear after beating them the first time however you will have to sit through their dialogue and battle them again every time you go there but there is no one there. Zachary, Florina's first battle with you, and I believe Light's battle where he's in the cemetery.

4. There were a lot of misspelled words although I really didn't care as that really didn't bother me too much.

Also this is not a complaint, Adrian's lugia was incredibly difficult although I eventually ran it out of moves until all it had left was recover. That Dark Chaos move was a one hit kill on my entire team even though they were all level 100. Perish Song saved my life <3

Despite these issues, the game was pretty fun and difficult to complete. Can't wait for part 2 :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Also this is not a complaint, Adrian's lugia was incredibly difficult although I eventually ran it out of moves until all it had left was recover. That Dark Chaos move was a one hit kill on my entire team even though they were all level 100. Perish Song saved my life <3
You should have had Dark/Fighting Pokémon to resist Dark Chaos =D
Especially Lucario was perfect wall against Dark Chaos (before he was killed by Flamethrower xD)

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
You should have had Dark/Fighting Pokémon to resist Dark Chaos =D
Especially Lucario was perfect wall against Dark Chaos (before he was killed by Flamethrower xD)

I didn't have any fighting types though my team had both Zoaroak and Absol on it though neither one of them had good defensive stats. I wasn't expecting the dark chaos move or I would have prepared lol. I think the Cresselia was worse though cause it just spammed Calm mind both times I had to face it. Both got killed by perish song though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Finished it with:
Lv 100 Garchomp (Double Edge, Earthquake, Outrage, Iron Head)
Lv 100 Charizard (Fly, Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Outrage)
Lv 87 Venusaur (Frenzy Plant, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb)
Lv 85 Throh (Superpower, Reversal, Bulk Up, Stone Edge)
Lv 75 Thundurus (Thunder, Psychic, Brick Break, Crunch)
Lv 61 Walrein (w/ exp share, I was trying to grind it while battling the elite4)

my team is weak lol. it took so much time to finish the leaaaaaague.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Big News and Update coming this weekend. Stay locked to this thread tomorrow/sunday.

Last edited:

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
I don;t know why so many people use Legendary pokes in their teams. Well they are legendary guys. Their place is just in Poke Box in PC systems lol... I just hate to play with them..... (My Opinion) :D

Well, if you're referring to this game, I think I can give you some reasons:

First, the game is freaking hard! XD
Second, It seems fair since most important trainers have some too (especially Adrian having a whole team of it).
Third, they seem to add a little "flair" to the game.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
Why is it that the game won't let me start it even though I applied the patch to a clean FR rom with LunarIPS?

I just get a white screen...

Back