• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Y'all are so quick, I had to edit my post twice to reward items. Thankfully I am fast! :D

Speaking of quick, Ariya may be very fast, but as she's trying to protect herself, that's not gonna help her when it comes to fighting. xD (I mean 2v1....yeah, that's an advantage haha)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Y'all are so quick, I had to edit my post twice to reward items. Thankfully I am fast! :D

Speaking of quick, Ariya may be very fast, but as she's trying to protect herself, that's not gonna help her when it comes to fighting. xD (I mean 2v1....yeah, that's an advantage haha)

You were the one who started the fight! I was honestly thinking you'd be on our side. Hmph! I'm just having fun discovering Meta Knight's abilities, now :D

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years

2v1? Hohoho... I'm not so sure about that now :p Great timing on the Starman by the way XD

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Hey guys! Keep in mind of the overpowering rule when writing your posts, ok!

& I'll be posting again tonight!

Gah I was afraid we'd be warned of that XD I'll be sure not to overpower Dane but he was invincible for a short time :p Just message me if you ever have a problem with my actions and I'll go back and make changes.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll try and make another post tonight Mr. Bastian. I'll have Anna go over and see if she can finish you off. Then again, maybe pity will find its way in... maybe >_>

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Go ahead, finish it off! I never wanted to be alive anyways!

( Psst, someone, save me from this crazy snakewoman D: )

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Go ahead, finish it off! I never wanted to be alive anyways!

Is that so...hmm....
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Claire, you can't kill him for that!

He only said you lack any feminine features whatsoever OOC. :v

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
But, but, but.... I want to... le sigh... Stupid IC/OOC separation. :(

You'd think when he -picked- her up, that he might be able to notice the teensiest difference. >_>

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
*Wipes brow* Phew, close one. Thanks a bunch Lili.

... Wait. Wait, no I didn't say that! I just said my character couldn't see it! I object!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Haha; my wording was a bit confusing.

What I meant was that Anna couldn't have known that was what Allan was thinking at that moment. ^_^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If Liliuki doesn't post soon, my next post will probably be monday.

Hopefully this battle royale doesn't go on for /too/ long.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
4178f0cd28c84d81dcf7dadd8adb1c6e.png

Maybe Lili will save you... >_> Then I can fight her... Just kidding, I don't want the royale to go on forever either.

Anyway, I wasn't going to mention that he thought Anna was a man in the IC. I know that I only know that OOC. Was just having a little fun with Mr. Bastian. :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I know; jokeception. :v

Nooooo, don't fight Mimi~ I'm sure she'd think Anna was pretty.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
>.< Too many posts here, & nobody answered my question here! How does % go with optional & mandatory bosses?!

Why rattlesnakes? I would've preferred Shemums.

If anybody interacts with my character, inform me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back