• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkCopper Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Well, kinda random to bump the thread now; but, I hoping to get a new Heat Sink in my ROM-hacking computer. But, I still got some news. Plus, I wanted you guys to know this project isn't dead.

There's gonna be a new thread for this game, as I'm switching the base to Emerald.
I'm also changing some things, like you get Giratina near your 5th, 6th badge instead of your before your 1st. Looking back, getting that before you go to the first gym was a retarded idea.

Also, new Pokémon (Zoroa and Zoroark) will be added. The "main" legendary will be a Fakémon, but is a parallel to Arceus.

I'm also gonna re-design Trey's sprite. His hair looks slightly awkward looking back on it.

I also edited the features to reflect when I switch to Emerald.

I spent most of last night, actually laying out the plot. So, now instead of making it up as I go along, the plot is solid now. Also, fans of the Official "evil teams", don't worry, they'll be in this.

Also, in the "Battle Building" that's replacing the Pokémon League, you guys can make your own Trainers, so you could be in the game.

Last edited:
Years
Hey Don't use fake Pokemon. They make the game uninteresting and boooooring........! Use only real pokemon and also how can you find the back sprite of Zoroa and Zoroark. I want their Back Back sprite because i want add them my new hack. {My Favourite type is Dark}

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Hey Don't use fake Pokemon. They make the game uninteresting and boooooring........! Use only real pokemon and also how can you find the back sprite of Zoroa and Zoroark. I want their Back Back sprite because i want add them my new hack. {My Favourite type is Dark}
That's true. But, I've been trying to make Fakémon that don't bore the hell out of people. The backsprite for Zoroa and Zoroark. Those will have to be custom made until the real backsprites are revealed. Actually this Fakémon legendary is Dragon/Dark. Also, Team Death (new evil team for this game) is heavily Dark and Ghost type.

Sadly, I don't have Irfanview on the computer I'm using right now, I would've Indexed Zoroa and Zoroark's front sprites by now.

I decided to make the Pokémon logo feel more like the Japanese ones:
PokmonDarkCopperLogo.png

When I switch to Emerald, this is what I'm going have the logo be.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Looks good, except the OW Trainer looks poorly done man, I would suggest getting a new one made if you can, you'd be surprised how one little thing like that can influence a person s decision to play this game.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Neros Urameshi, please don't don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

SSJ4 Furanki, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back