• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3Hoenn Pokemon Fan Club!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Hoenn Region Pokemon Fan Club!
We welcome all Hoenn pokemon lovers! This is a fan-club for the Pokemon of the Hoenn region, so please keep discussion on those. But otherwise, enjoy yourself!

Rules

1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Club's rules.

2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the Hoenn region upon joining and a nickname for it if you want.
5. I can't stress this enough. Upon joining, please choose a starter. Treeko, Torchic, or Mudkip.
6. This club's focus is on the Pokemon of the Hoenn region, which means discussion can't be about certain characters, places in the regions, etc. Not in Hoenn either. Bringing something else up to use to relate to is alright, just don't make the discussion entirely about that.
7. Enjoy!
Sign-Up Form
Username
:

Partner Pokemon:
Pokemon Nickname:
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!
List Of Pokemon
This club is based on Hoenn region pokemon so please choose one from that region.
Members List
Every club needs a list of members!
Owner: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
ejws4k.gif
Kandi 200

Co-Owner: pikakitten
29bk4sm.gif
Drop 200
Avishka
np2qgx.gif
Muddystars 300
rainerman3
2ez0287.gif
Trek 200
Curtis Talli
19bk3p.gif
Aston 200

OnchoPoncho
1zoalnt.gif
CobaltChrome
wi3j21.gif
Zirc 100
glitchguy
34pca3s.gif
Tsunami 200
PeanutButterGamer
34pca3s.gif
Emburr 100
BroskiRage
30hq0pj.jpg
TheBro 300
LilJz1234
34pca3s.gif
Chiclet 200
eeveebud
34pca3s.gif
Leo 100
Wind Heart
wi3j21.gif
Foretta 100
User Bars
2aahatg.png
Pikakitten​
Points and Rewards!
In order to earn points you must post a certain amount of times.
Points Post = 100 points
Participation (Event) = 200 points
Placing (Event) = 3rd place, 300 points; 2nd place, 400 points; 1st place, 500 points

Rewards
500 points, Evolution
1000 points, Pokeballs (1000 is normal, 1500 is great, 2000 is ultra, 2500 is any other ball and 3000 is master)
(Every now and then we'll send out a random VM where a wild battle is initiated and if you have one you can ATTEMPT to capture it)
1500 points, A new partner, not one of the 3 (Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko) (5000 for legendary and you must catch it)
2000 points, Promotion (Member: Posts; Super Member: Can pitch ideas to us (contests, new features, rewards, etc) Awesome Member: Recieves a VM for when there's a new topic; Top Notch Member: Get's all those things and can change topics (every 2-4 topics so then the 2500 points will be worth something sometimes))
2500 points, Can host one event.
Events December 24th- Delibird's Best Gift Contest!
Here's how to play:
Select an item from the list below.
Then take a Hoenn pokemon. You can either sprite the pokemon (who doesn't have to be a starter) or draw them with it.
The rules are:
1. Please be kind.
2. No trolling, harassing, or spamming!
3. PC rules apply.
4. Must be a Hoenn pokemon. (it can be shiny, too)
5. Post what you are going to use. Only one person can use the item.
6. If you choose to draw it, it must be YOURS! Same with sprites. You must make this stuff yourself. You have been warned.
7. Have fun with it! The winner is voted by majority rules.
Items: Fruitcake, Santa Hat, Stocking, Toy Car, Coal, Candle, Christmas, Tree, String of lights Entries due 1/15/13
Contestants: Pikakitten: Shiny Jirachi, Santa Hat Curtis Talli: Azurill, Coal Gerokunz: Shiny Torchic, Candle Checkers
: Flygon, String of Lights
Current Topic

What is it about Hoenn Pokemon that you think makes them unique?

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip.
Reason for joining: it is one of my fave region and many of my fave pokemon are in the Hoenn region!! <33
Why is Mudkip. your favorite?
it is sooo cute and is the most useful starter in the Hoenn games and I liek Mudkips xD XD

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Username:rainerman3
Partner Pokemon:Treecko
Pokemon Nickname: Trek
Reason for joining:Hoenn was the first region I ever explored in the pokemon world, so obviously it's my favorite! :D
Answer the current topic! Why is Treecko your favorite? It's my favorite because I love grass types and when I first saw him I loved him more than any of the other starter pokemon. He's also my 2-nd favorite pokemon. <3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club! :P Can you help spread the love!
u should add the link of ur club in ur sig like me

Username:rainerman3
Partner Pokemon:Treecko
Pokemon Nickname: Trek
Reason for joining:Hoenn was the first region I ever explored in the pokemon world, so obviously it's my favorite! :D
Answer the current topic! Why is Treecko your favorite? It's my favorite because I love grass types and when I first saw him I loved him more than any of the other starter pokemon. He's also my 2-nd favorite pokemon. <3
welcome to the club.rainerman3!!
nice nickname xD

i'll name my mudkip Muddystars lol
pics :
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Username: Curtis Talli
Partner Pokemon: Torchic
Pokemon Nickname: Aston
Reason for joining: Hoenn is full some of the best pokemon, and just love exploring through this reigon
Answer the current topic! Torchic is my favourite ever starter pokemon because it's an original design- a fire chicken people eat cooked chicken.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
So how about a new topic.

What is your favorite Shiny Hoenn Sprite?

EVENT!!December 24th is...Delibird's Best Gift Contest!

Here's how to play: Select an item from the list below. Then take a Hoenn pokemon. You can either sprite the pokemon (who doesn't have to be a starter) or draw them with it. The rules are:

1. Please be kind.
2. No trolling, harassing, or spamming!
3. PC rules apply.
4. Must be a Hoenn pokemon. (it can be shiny, too)
5. Post what you are going to use. Only one person can use the item.
6. If you choose to draw it, it must be YOURS! Same with sprites. You must make this stuff yourself. You have been warned.
7. Have fun with it! The winner is voted by majority rules.

Items:
Fruitcake
Santa Hat
Stocking
Toy Car
Coal
Candle
Christmas Tree
String of lights

Entries Requests due 12/23/12

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Username: PikakittenX
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip
Pokemon Nickname: Drop
Reason for joining: The Hoenn Region, was the first region I explored. I started in Pokemon Ruby (though I was a Pokemon fan WAY before that) I started with Mudkip and continued. We had great times, when I was in Mauville I grinded in the desert and Swampert Lv. 30-ish became a beast, when we were coming back to the lab after beating May we found a shiny Poochyena and I will answer you with a question "Can you get Pokeballs before getting the Pokedex?" :(, we captured the Weather Trio, the Regi's but never the Lati's, explored the WHOLE region, and leveled up to 100. Great times him and me (But since we discuss Pokemon and not Hoenn :( let's get to the Pokemon). I loved the Pokemon introduced in Gen 3, Castform, Absol, Chimecho, DELCATTY (cat), and everyone else!
Answer the current topic! Umm let me see. Rayquaza, Metagross, Jirachi... definitely...
JIRACHI!
385.gif

Just look at the little cutie! I would be overjoyed to legally obtain one but alas you can only get it via event.

Very bad CSS (Copy-paste this to the first page to get the example below)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And lastly, Jirachi (can it be shiny?) and a Santa hat for the contest.

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I'm sorry pikakitten. Your partner pokemon must be a starter.

To answer the topic,
either Milotic
18ojsn.png

or Kyogre
103zgpc.png

And yes you can use a Shiny Jirachi.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: PikakittenX
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip
Pokemon Nickname: Drop
Reason for joining: The Hoenn Region, was the first region I explored. I started in Pokemon Ruby (though I was a Pokemon fan WAY before that) I started with Mudkip and continued. We had great times, when I was in Mauville I grinded in the desert and Swampert Lv. 30-ish became a beast, when we were coming back to the lab after beating May we found a shiny Poochyena and I will answer you with a question "Can you get Pokeballs before getting the Pokedex?" :(, we captured the Weather Trio, the Regi's but never the Lati's, explored the WHOLE region, and leveled up to 100. Great times him and me (But since we discuss Pokemon and not Hoenn :( let's get to the Pokemon). I loved the Pokemon introduced in Gen 3, Castform, Absol, Chimecho, DELCATTY (cat), and everyone else!
Answer the current topic! Umm let me see. Rayquaza, Metagross, Jirachi... definitely...
JIRACHI!
385.gif

Just look at the little cutie! I would be overjoyed to legally obtain one but alas you can only get it via event.

Very bad CSS (Copy-paste this to the first page to get the example below)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And lastly, Jirachi (can it be shiny?) and a Santa hat for the contest.

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity
welcome welcome to the the club checkers!!
jirachi is sooooooo cute <3
btw nice CSS it is not bad :3

I'm sorry pikakitten. Your partner pokemon must be a starter.

To answer the topic,
either Milotic
18ojsn.png

or Kyogre
103zgpc.png

And yes you can use a Shiny Jirachi.
i don't like shiny milotic's it looks kinda like a ooold pokemon xD XD

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
sort of. Know that I look at it. I also like the shiny wyanut. It is so cute! So does anyone else want to enter the contest?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'll join the contest for something to do.. I'll use Azurill and take the coal item please.

On to the topic: I think the best shiny sprite in Hoenn is flygon as I think it's shiny form suits it well.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2012
Username: OnchoPoncho
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip <3
Pokemon Nickname: Never gave one
Reason for joining: Because Hoenn was the first game I got (Ruby & later stole my brother's Emerald :DDD) Finally got a DS and B2, but my mind's still stuck on Hoenn <3
Whismur <3
Because it was the first shiny I ever saw (and right when I was researching about shinies)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Ok here is my entry and I already answered the topic it was Shiny Jirachi

JirachiSantaHatAccessory.png

BTW, since I'm always online (literally like hours a day) can I be the co-owner? Just a thought.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: OnchoPoncho
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip <3
Pokemon Nickname: Never gave one
Reason for joining: Because Hoenn was the first game I got (Ruby & later stole my brother's Emerald :DDD) Finally got a DS and B2, but my mind's still stuck on Hoenn <3
Whismur <3
Because it was the first shiny I ever saw (and right when I was researching about shinies)
welcooome to the club Poncho!!
i like
swellow.png
Swellow
gardevoir.png
gardevoir
snorunt.png
snorunt
glalie.png
glalie
latias.png
latias
latios.png
latios
jirachi.png
jirachi

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2013
*girl squel* omg this is awesome!
Username: PBG
Partner Pokemon: gardvoir
Pokemon Nickname: caty
Reason for joining: i love hoenn so much <3
Answer the current topic!probley torchic!

Years
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon: Beautifly
Pokemon Nickname: Glitter
Reason for joining: Hoenn is one of my favorite regions and was super addicting as a game. I spent loaaads of time on Emerald and it's still my preferred game to do challenges on! :3 Never gets boring.

What is your favorite Shiny Hoenn sprite?
Shiny Altaria by far!

334s.png

^Isn't it pretty? The gold just looks so great on her and I've always really, really wanted one. There's also Latias though:

380s.png

Gold again, figures haha. XD; It just looks so amazing on these two Pokemon!

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Username: CobaltChrome (or just CC)
Partner Pokemon: Treecko all the way!
Pokemon Nickname: Zirc
Reason for joining: I have always loved the Hoenn region! <3<3 It's my favuorite region by far, as it's not only where I first journeyed into the realm of pokemon, it's also where there are so many awesome and cute pokemon, like Sceptile (The Treecko line is my absolute favourite ever!), Blaziken, Aggron, Absol, Metagross, Salamence, Flygon, Altaria, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Treecko, the list just goes on and on. And on.
Answer the current topic! My favourite shiny is Treecko's again, because I think the blue gecko with the red tail looks really cool.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Username: glitchguy
Partner Pokemon: Torchic
Pokemon Nickname: Tsunami
Reason for joining: I just loved Hoenn when i first played R/S/E and it is also home to some of my favorites.

Answer the current topic!My favorite shiny is Latias.C'mon a Golden Dragon?Who wouldn't love that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back