• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mimikyu

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone hope he gets an evolution one day where his costume is actually the poorly made copy of whatever pokemon he is fighting? (sort of like a superficial Ditto. No stat changes, just purely appearance)

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Mimikyu's ability is a bit op in my opinion. It basically has a free turn without getting damage.

Years
I love them so much
I wish we could all see what's under its outfit & one day maybe convince it to change? Like. Maybe stay as Pikachu but we can be able to change it like we did with Pikachus outfits in Omega Ruby
I mean I doubt it's gonna happen since that one little girl who's Mimikyu in the Pokemon Center didn't let her change its clothing

Back