• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, I mean, why don't they just ask you if you agree with that photo being posted on Facebook :/
That'd be nice for a change...haha.

EDIT: Yay 400th post :D
It would be nice if people had the courtesy to ask you if they could take a picture of you and if they could share it, but we don't live in that kind of world now. We have to document everything.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My aunt takes terrible pictures, then posts them on Facebook. She actually took a photo of me while I was doing something, then told people I was doing something else in said photo. I was pretty irritated. She's blocked now because I'm ticked off by her.

droomph

weeb
Years
I had to block some adult from being my friend because he was giving me "lectures" about how I shouldn't talk about some of the stuff I talk about on there.

And keep in mind I don't talk about anything on there that's too bad.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I remember a girl added me and she said that I her dad was cheating on her mom with me. I kept telling her that I was a guy and that I was 17 years old (at the time) but she kept talking to me like if she knew exactly what she was talking about. She said she read my files and whatnot, I was like wtf? You live in Philippines and I live in Canada.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
why would someone block someone of his family on facebook?

To stop them from seeing what they get up to in their personal life, I imagine. I know I'd consider doing it, had I any family other than my cousin and my sister on facebook. A week or two back my aunt actually added me - but she's since deactivated her account so it's alright, haha.

One thing I don't really get is deleting people you don't often talk to. I mean... it just seems pretty unfriendly and standoffish to remove someone just because you don't talk to them much or at all when they do absolutely no harm being there. It's almost like there's some standard you want your facebook friends to live up to which seems way off to me. I just add anyone I've had a nice chat, a good night, whatever, with so I can keep in contact with them if I want to and if not then next time I see them do anything I'll at least remember them for anything we did together. Removing people for the sake of it just makes no sense to me, honestly.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
One thing I don't really get is deleting people you don't often talk to. I mean... it just seems pretty unfriendly and standoffish to remove someone just because you don't talk to them much or at all when they do absolutely no harm being there. It's almost like there's some standard you want your facebook friends to live up to which seems way off to me. I just add anyone I've had a nice chat, a good night, whatever, with so I can keep in contact with them if I want to and if not then next time I see them do anything I'll at least remember them for anything we did together. Removing people for the sake of it just makes no sense to me, honestly.

Maybe because they didn't know that you can select people whose updates you don't want to show up in your news feed? Quite a few people I know didn't know about a lot of the lesser-known functions of Facebook.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Wow it's a miracle I passed yesterday's test apparently, let alone get an A. I've been in class for 10 minutes and people are complaining like crazy.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I've only seen snow once when I was young....I've heard too many bad things about it lol

Years
It unexpectedly snowed here in SE England quite heavily overnight. It somehow settled on top of the rain that feel non-stop throughout the day.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I like snow, I guess. We get it a few times each year where I live, but that varies quite a bit. Usually just a few inches at once, though.

I do agree with Jz. But if someone who is picky about the weather had said powers, then everyone else would have to deal with it. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back