• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tradin Some Stuff

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
Years
My Lucario is ready. What's your friend code?

My friend code id in my previous post.Please wait 10 mins or so.I am not hacking to get the shuckle.

i dont need enigma berries..what i meant to say was, if you trade me i could just give you your shuckle back by cloning it...

Okay that would be great thanks...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
ok cool, my fc is 3995 6869 6056 and my name is SID..just tell me when you can trade...

Buh

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Ok, see you in ten.
Which pokemon will you trade me for Lucario?
If you like, I can also clone and trade you one back... it would just take me a few minutes to do.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
Years
ok cool, my fc is 3995 6869 6056 and my name is SID..just tell me when you can trade...

We can do it now if you want?

Ok, see you in ten.
Which pokemon will you trade me for Lucario?
If you like, I can also clone and trade you one back... it would just take me a few minutes to do.

I will trade you a Darkrai for the Lucario

Last edited:

Buh

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Great :D
BTW it has maxed out EVs in Attack (with a 30 IV!) and Speed (with a 1 IV :( )

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
i want to see what i can offer for that golbat (shiny)...

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
are you sure the shuckle isnt a hack? it was caught in a masterball by you, it has a good nature and seems to have perfect IVs

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
Years
are you sure the shuckle isnt a hack? it was caught in a masterball by you, it has a good nature and seems to have perfect IVs

Thats how found it.I don't even know the meaning of ev iv.The master ball was lurking in my bag.If you found a shiny and the only ball you had was a master ball, what would you do? I promise you I have no way of hacking.

Buh

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Makes sense. If I ever run into a shiny, it'll be caught in a Master Ball... why risk it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
thats ok, i was just a little bit surprised thats all..im almost done cloning too

Buh

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Really? Thanks so much.
Is there anything you're looking for in return?

Buh

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Sweet. :) I'll give you the Exeggutor, it's the only other shiny I have. Would you mind if we traded back and forth to evolve my Rhydon?

Thanks so much! Shuckle is awesome! You are awesome!

Last edited:
Back