• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Barry and Bianca.. I don't even.

That personality with Barry was amusing, the same personality (or close) with Bianca is.. ugh. Though, I guess they do fit well together, even though you could counter that with 'opposites attract'. ffff

I would watch the anime more if White and N were in it..
Where's my animu Farriswheelshipping?!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Barry and Bianca.. I don't even.

That personality with Barry was amusing, the same personality (or close) with Bianca is.. ugh. Though, I guess they do fit well together, even though you could counter that with 'opposites attract'. ffff

I would watch the anime more if White and N were in it..
Where's my animu Farriswheelshipping?!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm bored so yeah, time for a little google results - this should tell us whats the most popular for now.

NegaiShipping - 5,300 results
WishfulShipping - 11,100 results
CafémochaShipping - 1,360 results

I'm actually very shocked to see Negai so low, even more shocked to see Wishful so high - they just don't go well together.
Poor Cafémocha needs more love.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

WishfulShipping - 11,100 results

I knew Wishfulshipping will take over the world! It's already starting off with Google but I was a bit surprised myself that Wishfulshipping has more results then the other two shippings.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
I didn't know what "shipping" was on the PC but seeing as I'm a Shipper/Receiver in an auto parts warehouse I decided to take a look....I was way off.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Debating the best shipping service to use.

Mew~, I can't see your font at all with this theme XD *highlights* Weird, that does seem to be a lot more than anything else. Perhaps because they're both game characters - and of the same generation-, as well as anime characters it appeals to more people :S It is usually hard to come across anime-only fanart compared to game related fanart (a lot of it does seem to be fanart sites).

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ugh... the circumstances are making me spark a hate for Wishfulshipping >__<

Missed me, guys? I can tell the thread had so much more mature discussions when I was gone o___o

... I think I'll go huddle in a corner for another month.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
OK, so I just wanted to see if anyone here wants to help me name the shipping of Ash's Oshawott x Ash's Snivy. I've already posted this on Serebii, but I felt like requesting here too. =3

If anyone else has more ideas for pairings with her, let me know the names you think up for them too!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

C: This makes me so happy right now you don't even know

-high fives-

AK47: Aww but Wishfulshipping loves you. Wait don't huddle in a corner for another month : O

OK, so I just wanted to see if anyone here wants to help me name the shipping of Ash's Oshawott x Ash's Snivy. I've already posted this on Serebii, but I felt like requesting here too. =3

If anyone else has more ideas for pairings with her, let me know the names you think up for them too!

I don't usually do Pokemon pairings. I don't know a name at the top of my head.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

OshasmuggShipping <3

Has a nice catch to it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
How about, anothersmugshipping. :D Don't ask me where the another came from. xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
MetalGearshipping.

...What? No funny looks. We had that whole "Solid Snivy" and "Liquid Oshawott" thing for a short while after their English names were officially revealed. It's kick-ass. =X And the only way that name is ever gonna get used.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
Missed me, guys? I can tell the thread had so much more mature discussions when I was gone o___o

Haha you were gone, too? I feel like I haven't been on in 3 months.

But now that I have Black/White, I can finally understand the references. And why N has so many fans.

Oh, and I've only seen 1 episode of BW as of yet but so far Iris is my favorite of Ash's companions since Misty so if they ended up together I don't think I'd be totally opposed. BW is kind of like a Red-Blue reboot and I can see how even Iris is kind of a Misty reboot. She's got fire and ambition, like Ash, so they compliment each other nicely (by insulting each other feistily).

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Well there were a lot of Pearlshippers in the past maybe that's why there are so many Wishfulshippers now? Cuz they still want AshxDawn together??? It really was big during the D/P times.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Well there were a lot of Pearlshippers in the past maybe that's why there are so many Wishfulshippers now? Cuz they still want AshxDawn together??? It really was big during the D/P times.

Ah, that theory makes a lot of sense >__>

I hate Pearlshipping now *stabs Dawn* </bipolar>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back