• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hey guys long time no talk lol, neways ive been out of it lately, im looking for shinies right now and will be up all night doing so!

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
im pretty sure but idk, prolly i dont think nintendo is that cold hearted

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
first of all i want to welcome the new members like Kiri! welcome, and may ur hunting begin.

Im happy to say that the clubs thread reahed the 500th post!! wOOt.

Thats good for us, and also more than 3,000 views!! were alive!! yeah!!

Im happy ye know! Ill be all the evening searching for shiny chimecho! so i sware ill get it, ive been all of last night and afternoon looking for it and ill do so this night.

a little advice about the shiny larvitar search! why dont u hatch it? it would take ten times less, it may seem u have to walk a lot of steps (10,120 per egg)

but a time will come that youll open one after another, quickly( thats when u get one, u walk 1000 u get another u walk 1000 u get another u walk 1000, by the time u got 4 you have walked 3000 and when the first one hatches, 1000 steps will reamin for the second, and 2000 for the third.) what i mean is that it will be long untill u hatch the first egg, but when that happens the wait will only be of 1000 per egg!!! its the strategy i followed to hatch chanseys witch are 12000 steps i think, you have to time ur walk and for example take a new egg each five mins or so.

ryan, man, u rule, why dont u do a master on shiny hunting!!!! patience with the shiny aerodactyl.!

and pazzcat is abstent, dunno why, but she did not post here in a long time. lets try to find her, she is often in the dare thread.

HAve fun and happy shiny hunting!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Tig said:
Are shinies even found in UK version of FR/LG? =/

Zapdos count - 300
Moltres - 210
Articuno - 200

i saw a gravaller shiny and ran away because i wasnt interested at the time in uk ruby

aaryn good luck finding chimencho have u seen any chimencho non shin n e way cuz i havent even seen 1 i traded for the pokedex

first of all i want to welcome the new members like Kiri! welcome, and may ur hunting begin.

does this mean im not a member? :paranoid:

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
pokemunna said:
does this mean im not a member?

No, your still a member, just Aaryn hasn't put your name on the list yet.

EDIT: Hey Aaryn. I noticed the members list didn't include Latios_Master, but his name was in the "Shinys Caught" list. Could you update the list when you have time? Thanks.

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
howd u get that shiny hunters gif image it just shows a hyperlink

Make sure you use "

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
At the minute im trying to find a Magmar XD. But I still havent come across a Shiny :(.

Pokemon_Veteran

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
skinny, do as i suggested, and youll have better luck, im sure about that! im playing in my game boy player right now! and guess what, ! i did NOT find a shiny chimecho yet! came across 44 now. (almost 3 days, 8 hours a day)

Ill take a break and try to catch a shiny Heracross.

good luck on ur hunting guys

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
So your saying that it makes it harder if you play on your GBA player? *gets confused*

Pokemon_Veteran

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
a little advice about the shiny larvitar search! why dont u hatch it? it would take ten times less, it may seem u have to walk a lot of steps (10,120 per egg)

but a time will come that youll open one after another, quickly( thats when u get one, u walk 1000 u get another u walk 1000 u get another u walk 1000, by the time u got 4 you have walked 3000 and when the first one hatches, 1000 steps will reamin for the second, and 2000 for the third.) what i mean is that it will be long untill u hatch the first egg, but when that happens the wait will only be of 1000 per egg!!! its the strategy i followed to hatch chanseys witch are 12000 steps i think, you have to time ur walk and for example take a new egg each five mins or so.

that, to make ur search easier . hope its helpfull

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Aaryn said:

Ok, I'll try that when I catch a Larvitar (yeah, I don't have one yet).

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
hya peeps soz i aint posted in awhile been a weird week, but im back on the voltorb hunt....

Years
looking for or "breeding" for a shiny eevee, any ideas on what to breed her with? also gonna try it with chansey =D. can you receive shinys? like the Omastar that you get. Could you keep restarting and get a shiny one? i tried it all through math class and didnt get any luck.

Back