• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
I THINK SUMMINK JUST HIT ME!

I think this might be a good story:
Teams Rocket, Galaxy, Neo Rocket, the Go-Rock Squad, Cipher, Snagem, Magma and Aqua form an inter-region alliance called The Nebula Group. The Pokemon League has advised nearly every trainer to stop it. The Nebula Group members will use every Legendary Pokemon for their own purposes, and each trainer has to intervene them. You are either a curious boy or girl, who plans on becoming the Pokemon Master. You travel through regions catching Pokemon, and you notice the Nebula Group doing their dirty work again. Will you be able to fight off the Pokemon League and catch all Pokemon, stopping the Nebula Group? Or will you be led by rebellious criminals who are part of the Nebula Group?

Play to find out!

Probably the league system will be like this:

Each champion of the main 4 region's E4 will become the E4 for the whole world so far.
I guess it could go like this:
Elite Four Champion Blue
Elite Four Champion Lance
Elite Four Champion Steven
Elite Four Champion Drake
and lastly... Elite Four Champion Cynthia!

And for the Gym Leaders...
I guess it could be like GS... or maybe the Leaders will be grouped by element.

Starters?
You will get one of each kind, except for Orre and Fiore. Or you can even get all starters! It could be:
Kanto Starter: Pikachu
Johto Starter: Mareep
Hoenn Starter: Electrike
Sinnoh Starter: Shinx

And then you'll manage to get all starters just like in Yellow.

So whaddya think of my ideas?

That is brilliant! If he doesn't use that can we? Anyway this is going to be the best game ever! Do you recon 2 versions?

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
That is brilliant! If he doesn't use that can we? Anyway this is going to be the best game ever! Do you recon 2 versions?

What do you mean by if he doesn't use that, can we? Go ahead, if he doesn't use it.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will someone answer? 2 versions!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
2 versions = Harder and double the trouble.

It wont be easy and if they made wiht different game makers they wont be able to link up at all. if it was possible at all.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Wow, thanx for the awsome replies everyone. I can't tell you how much encuragement that gives me to continue to make this. Thanx, really, I can't even explain.

That is a pretty nice story line there jonspolder, but I already have a story line that is pretty in-depth, but still, thats a cool story line for a fan game.

Now, last but not least...

I'm sorry, I have not updated this in a while, but I have been work'n very hard, so don't worry. Like the first post says, I'm working on Pallet Town, which by the way is finished, but I can't show it to you until next weekend because there is no way for my computer to connect to the internet at this house (I have 2). So, again, I'm sorry, very sorry, but just wait a little longer, I'm sure that Pallet Town will amaze you just as much as Snowpoint City.

Also (I think I should've mentioned this earlier) I don't make beta's, but I have a select few people that will test certian things. So, don't ask if you can test something, I will personally contact you if I want you to test something.

Sorry, but there is only going to be 1 version. But you are able to have more than one file, so don't worry.

Sorry for any other questions I missed, I'm in a bit of a rush, since school started I have been really busy. Oh, and thanx again for all the inspiration.

I'll be on next weekend.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
If you need help mapping just tell me what to do and i can try.
I'm sure theres no way to beat your mapping though.
(Also i would need to be told how to map, as in open what file etc..)
But im an okay mapper. I will see if i can find a old pic from a game i stopped doing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
dude this looks awesome... i hope you finish it unlike almost every other thread on these forums :/ but i love the 36 badge idea and i hope u make all the pokemon catchable :D but keep it this is the best hack i've seen ill bookmark the page hope you finish befor you drop it

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
I have a question. What are those two regions above Kanto and Johto? I don't think I've ever seen anything like those before.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
dude this looks awesome... i hope you finish it unlike almost every other thread on these forums :/ but i love the 36 badge idea and i hope u make all the pokemon catchable :D but keep it this is the best hack i've seen ill bookmark the page hope you finish befor you drop it

ITS NOT A HACK, thats for hacks showcase

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
All I can say is wow wow WOW.

You've really decided to take a big helping. 8 regions? Online play? All the pogeymanz?

I hope to god you are very good with Sphere and know what you are doing.

So how far in are you? Have you even started with the movement engine yet? Pokemon battles? Making the maps?

Because from what I an see all you have is ideas. And ideas are okay but what's AWESOME is when you can actually put these ideas into action!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
All I can say is wow wow WOW.

You've really decided to take a big helping. 8 regions? Online play? All the pogeymanz?

I hope to god you are very good with Sphere and know what you are doing.

So how far in are you? Have you even started with the movement engine yet? Pokemon battles? Making the maps?

Because from what I an see all you have is ideas. And ideas are okay but what's AWESOME is when you can actually put these ideas into action!

Well, there not all ideas, I have worked on a great many things for this hack, but most things aren't ready to be shown. But that map of Snowpoint that I posted is actually in the game? I've walked in it, the music plays, but the only thing that I have not done is the aniamtion for the snow, but overall, besides the people, zones, and snow, its complete.

So, yes, I have started with the movement engine, (which is already in sphere), I just got to find out how to make some spritesets move faster than others.

I've obviously started on maps, I have all the icons for the items and some other stuff......!!!!!!!! HOLY, I can't believe I forgot to post that in the begging!! *Hitting self on head* Crap... Okay, expect that weekend update to be bigger becuase I just realized that I have some stuff that I completely forgot about.

Anyway...
... but I haven't made a battle system yet, but I'm going to make it as close as possible to the orriginal game as possible. I look at it in a way of; if a gameboy advance can do all that, so can sphere.

I think of myself very good with sphere, but I know I'm not the best, far from the best, especialy at scripting, but I still manage, and I learn something new about sphere every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back