• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Clandestine Beta v1.5.5 - The Halloween Update

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Sorry for that wait, but I updated the link to v1.2 with a few new features! Remember, if you were playing before this update to goto Erkwood Pokemon Center and talk to the NPC!! It's important for the old players. New players won't see the NPC there. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
*sigh* have to update the link for 1.2 again because when I changed some old switches to bew ones, i forgot to edit some if the older ones. An updated 1.2 will be out in like an hour

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Sneasel is op no? game look great.

As I've been watching other people playing the game on youtube I'm discovering I need to up the difficulty a bit, but I wouldn't say Sneasel is OP unless you give it return, which I forgot to remove and am gonna do right now lol

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
my game crashed in Signal City after trying to interact with Kristina. Furthermore she went into a forest during the event with the pokegear but when I explored the town a bit to find any goodies she was outside once more which I think may be the bug that killed my game, but I'm not sure

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
my game crashed in Signal City after trying to interact with Kristina. Furthermore she went into a forest during the event with the pokegear but when I explored the town a bit to find any goodies she was outside once more which I think may be the bug that killed my game, but I'm not sure

uuuuh I'll look into this, wish I knew this right before I just did an update lmao. Thanks for pointing this out, looney!
Fixed, gonna update the link in about 10-15 minutes. Still gonna be called 1.3.5 as I doubt anybody has downlaoded in the last 30 minutes

Updated the link

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
I've seen a few topics on the development of this game on reddit and finally had the time to give it a try and I must say that it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed it a lot, and especially liked the visuals (that i'll talk a bit about in the notes)

I haven't finished yet, as I downloaded it before the Kristina crash fix and my game also crashed on that part. After realizing that I hadn't saved in a while, I decided to finish playing tomorrow.

I do have a few notes that I made while I was playing on both things that I liked and some minor annoyances. Nothing really gamebreaking, just small little details. (some sort of review, but not really)

Visuals

Maps full of stuff and details to look at
I loved the details in the maps such as the trees variations or the thing on the ground and just decorations in general that make the maps really pretty to look at. Makes them really fun and not plain or repetitive

Pokeballs
Really cool how we can see the pokebal on the pokemon select menu, makes the pokeball that we use a little bit more important for style points. Also very nice details with the npc trainer's pokeballs. Like the totodile trainer on route 1 that uses a dive ball, I think.

Dialogue
Fun, interesting thing that we have dialogue options. Makes you feel a bit more involved in the world and story.

Gameplay Here's where the "features" come in.

Errors
Worth noting that since this was before the Kristina crash fix, some of these things may have already been addressed

I had an error when a wild Oddish used Sweet scent on my pokemon. The error screen went away when I clicked on it and the game continued like normal. Like I said above, nothing gamebreaking by any means.

Another thing was that I chose to fight the poliwrath but lost. When I got sent back to the pokecenter, some exclamation signs popped up, the nurse faced left and the game soft locked. I couldn't move, open the menu or anything.

When I tried a second time and beat the poliwrath, the hiker outside the cave wouldn't talk to me. He had no dialogue at all.

There's a werid thing on the stairs on route 1 that are just below the bridge.
The top half of the stairs, there's collition going from left to right but not from right to left. Also, there's no collition when stepping on the stairs and going up (not sure if there should be).

I think that's all. Overall, I really enjoyed the game and will definitely keep an eye out for future updates.

Here's the image of the sweet scent error screen.
SYSN84r

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Game is looking good so far. Downloaded it a day or two ago. Just curious if there is an updated list of 'mon's on specific routes. I've been looking for bulbasaur on route 2 all day. Found 3 joltick and a bunch of scythers and whatnot but I haven't even seen a bulbasaur yet and I've been at this for about 7 hours on and off. Also, using my lvl 13 starly on a lvl 14 venonat and surskit vs my oddish I'm getting critical'd more than I feel I should and keep getting my 'mon killed in 1 hit by a water move on a grass type or a bug move on a flying type. But when I use Wing attack on venonat it only does barely 1/3rd Hp. Ummm, I think the poke center in Erkwood deserves a computer or somehere over there so I can take my scyther I just caught and be able to take bublasaur out when I finally find him...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Game is looking good so far. Downloaded it a day or two ago. Just curious if there is an updated list of 'mon's on specific routes. I've been looking for bulbasaur on route 2 all day. Found 3 joltick and a bunch of scythers and whatnot but I haven't even seen a bulbasaur yet and I've been at this for about 7 hours on and off. Also, using my lvl 13 starly on a lvl 14 venonat and surskit vs my oddish I'm getting critical'd more than I feel I should and keep getting my 'mon killed in 1 hit by a water move on a grass type or a bug move on a flying type. But when I use Wing attack on venonat it only does barely 1/3rd Hp. Ummm, I think the poke center in Erkwood deserves a computer or somehere over there so I can take my scyther I just caught and be able to take bublasaur out when I finally find him...

There is a PC in every pokemoncenter, its the blue computer looking thing. Also, bulbasaur is extremely rare, but he is there.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 14, 2017
hey the game looks awsome but i have a BIG problem with the first ''boss fight'' against admin Michael. i actually managed to kill his Magmortar (using Toxic lol) but nothing happend. He just stands there like nothing happend and the cutscene comes again when you take a step further but game gets stuck. if you leave the house and enter again everything is back to normal and you have another chance to ''lose'' or stay quiet.... I just wanted to say that i am sad that there is no secret for when you win

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
hey the game looks awsome but i have a BIG problem with the first ''boss fight'' against admin Michael. i actually managed to kill his Magmortar (using Toxic lol) but nothing happend. He just stands there like nothing happend and the cutscene comes again when you take a step further but game gets stuck. if you leave the house and enter again everything is back to normal and you have another chance to ''lose'' or stay quiet.... I just wanted to say that i am sad that there is no secret for when you win
Guess I'm gonna have to give him some more pokemon, you're not really suppose to win that fight, and since it was so early on and it's level is so high I figured it would one shot everthing, but I guess if you poison it and stall long enough with a full team it's possible.. so I gotta add more pokemon for him lol

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 15, 2021
You're the first person to say this, most people have had to grind. So I'm not really sure if I should up the difficulty.

full team's for trainer's
better move's set
better and balance team's
lvl's cap for gym's
c'ant leave gym untill u finish

no need for grinding to make the game hard.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
full team's for trainer's
better move's set
better and balance team's
lvl's cap for gym's
c'ant leave gym untill u finish

no need for grinding to make the game hard.

I think level caps for gyms are honestly whack, so that definitely won't be in my game.
Can't leave until gym is finished is already implemented, so I'm not sure what you're getting at there.
Giving trainers full teams at the beginning of the game, uh, why? That's kinda..dumb. The games current beta only goes up to the second gym, where in any pokemon game you definitely wouldn't be running into people with fully developed teams yet.
Better and balanced teams for trainers? Maybe I could do a better job with that.
Move sets for trainers are mostly set, but I will say I did get lazy and left some trainers with their default moves and just set their pokemon and levels.

I never said you have to grind, I've said some people have had to. I've had some that haven't had any issues, and I've had some people that complain that the second gym is "too hard," and that he was the first to complain about the game being "too easy."

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
For anyone that's curious about the mystery gift you need to go into any pokemart, save your game, and reload. Then you'll have the "mystery gift" option on the main screen!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
had a bug to fix, hopefully not too many people downloaded 1.5. 1.5.1 is out now :)

another bug being fixed, I forgot to turn off a switch that locks you in the gym for one of the choices in the gym. uploading the fix now, sorry about that guys

Fixed the link.

Last edited:
Back