• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: A Grand Day Out

Years
I did a let's play of this game on Youtube, if you want to check it out to see whats in it there isnt much but I still enjoyed it, just Google lets play Pokemon a grand day out.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
So, exactly how long is this hack? And are there many battles?

It took me about 4 hours, but it does not matter if it's that short, because the story is great and it wouldn't really work if it was longer.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
hello im fairly new here but i dont know how to open it can anybody help me ?

I encountered this earlier, so I looked on the internet because I have to do things the hard way, and I found this site called shamata.tv. If you search for a video about how to download Pokemon Snakewood, it will show you the basic principle for how to open and play most if not all hacks. Hope it helps.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Anigana, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Cutlerine, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
After completing the game I used walkthrough walls gameshark to go to mt.moon because my cubone was really at high level...... After that this was really fun to play.....

Back