• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal-Hell

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
Pokemon Crystal-'Hell'

Intro
This is a Pokemon mod of Crystal for thoes who want an extreme challange to the game, Thoes who take the challenge should post their results, i have found it very hard to beat this game too.

Base
Pokemon Crystal - english normal

Features
  • Modified Gyms and League Extreme
  • Rival and Red modified to be much stronger
  • Every single Trainer is Modified in someway to improve difficulty
  • Main Wild pokemon maps have been changed, Lv. have been changed
  • Special Rare pokemon can be found in wild, ex. Gengar, golem, Steelix - No more evolution problems.
  • Note* play the game in Real time, some pokemon can only be found at night
  • 3 Kanto Starters can be caught

Screeny
77888267.png

10402953.png

87214662.png

Progress
Gym, League, rival, Red - 100%
Trainers - 100%
Pokemon - 95% - Only Main maps have been edited. Whirlwind island, tin tower, dark caves, havn't been modified, I don't see the point in Modifying them as no one trains there anyway.

Credits
- Jay(tool)
- Munchulax(tool)
- Harrison (tool)
- 0xRH(tool)
All the modifying was done by me, tools were borrowed from above.

Downloads
http://www.mediafire.com/?e3h8d9ip8z332y3 - .ips format

Last edited by a moderator:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
This hack looks extremely hard! I will definitely play it and I will tell what difficulties I faced.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
I only realised after playing myself i need to do a few changes to the trainers in kanto, they are strong enough for you to be high enough lv to be anywhere near blue or blaine aha

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
of course its possible to beat, but i think i need to increase the lvls of all kanto pokemon, they are too weak

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hmmm, Im gonna play the final release. This would be more popular with more content added.

Back