• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Oops! I was serious. XD! All the pepsi talk is confusing my brain into thinking that this is the Pepsi club. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Well I can never think of any good topic ideas. :/ But how about the topic is.... Thinking of a good topic? XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
But that involves me to think. I am not a huge fan on using my brain. XD What about if you have ever heard the phrase, "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie roll center of a Tootsie pop?" You get cake if you know. (I don't) XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Me neither. XD I hate Tootsie Pops. But that just gets rid of some of the compitition for someone who wants to find out first. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I have seen the Gulf of Mexico if that counts as part of the ocean. It was very beautifal and fun to see. I hope you get to see it someday. Hopefully soon. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Sure. Fumo(aka formerly Kyogre-chan) will add you

*Chikorita* said:
I have seen the Gulf of Mexico if that counts as part of the ocean. It was very beautifal and fun to see. I hope you get to see it someday. Hopefully soon. ^^

Yeah that is part of the ocean. I am like the only one left in my family who hasnt seen it. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
That stinks. :/ I wish I could have gone to see World when I saw the Gulf of Mexico. (I was in Florida) I could have seen whales and dolphins. ^^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Those ones are really cool. ^^ I like Maneties as well. They look really cuddly to me. Too bad though that I couldn't have seen any in the ocean. They only live in freshwater I think. :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
That would be really fun. ^^ But I don't think I'm going on a vacation where I could any time soon. :/ I bet I could when I'm an adult though. ^^

Back