• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Shiny pokemon you got in USUM

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 17, 2018
I SOSed for a shiny mareep, ended up using it in my final team. This is the only shiny I have so far in my UM game.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I just got one! :O A Swellow from an Ultra Wormhole; I named her "Strelitzia", after the Bird of Paradise flower, and I've brought her along in my party for further Wormhole adventures. These Ultra Wormholes really are a game changer - I just started traveling earlier tonight!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
I have about 6 or 7 from ultra space. I will eventually try to get every shiny available there.

For the last month I have been waiting very patiently for my partner to finish his game (UM) so we could trade each other for the version exclusive Ultra Beasts. He finally got up to that point recently, which meant I could finally get the shiny charm and start properly shiny hunting.

Gen 7 is the first time I have had the shiny charm (despite now having a complete living dex) so I haven't really bothered hunting for them before. So now I'm playing catch up lol.

My first one was Magikarp which I got using the Masuda Method last night. I wanted this one so badly because I have the red Gyarados in HG, but not BW/B2W2 to transfer it forward.

My next challenge is a shiny Charmander to evolve into Charizard.

Last edited:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
No shinies from the wormholes yet, but I managed to accidentally hatch a shiny Bulbasaur not too long ago when gunning for a HP Fire one. It had really good IVs and nature as well, so I thought I might as well just keep it and use that one instead should I not need HP Fire.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Posting again really soon, but - Wormhole traveling and catching Strelitzia inspired me to do my first actual shiny hunt, for Thundurus, and I just got him!!!! Didn't count SRs, but started diligently resetting some time around 11:30 to midnight last night, kept going for a while longer before going to sleep, and have been doing it in the background for most of today.

He is beautiful, especially in Therian form, and I shall call him Periwinkle. c:

HeroLinik

Years
He is beautiful, especially in Therian form, and I shall call him Periwinkle. c:

Oh yeah, I've been a sucker for shiny Thundurus-T as well. His colour scheme definitely rings out as one of the cooler looking ones, and the dark purple/blue fits the idea of thunder clouds pretty well, in playing with the theme. I should go hunt for one some day.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Caught a shiny Clamperl. Another female. We should be able to use an item that allows us to choose what genders we can face in battles, every shiny i have ever had are females. I want a male..

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Just a Swanna from the wormholes. Transferred a few over from my X/Y versions too, easy pickings at the friend safari.

HeroLinik

Years
Spoiler:

I hatched this baby last night. Took me 409 eggs.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Got Shiny Pink Virizion in about 270 Soft resets with the right nature and nicknamed her Rose.

I also have got a Pink Cutiefly (Now Ribombee) by SOS.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lobre, Nuzleaf, Floatzel, Audino, Heliolisk and Stunfisk all from Ultra Wormholes. Most were randomly gotten when trying to get Ho-oH at a decent light year amount.

Toucannon, it was a random Pikipek when I first started the game.

Ho-oH, which was from a Wormhole after about 2000 SRs, my very first non-event and legit Shiny Legendary. And my very first SR farm ever.

Currently working on Guzzlord and he isn't being very friendly at about 2000 SRs, which feels like 10,000 because of the 15 second cutscene.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Clampearl
Clampearl
Clampearl
Slowbro
Hoot-hoot
Butterfree.
Golem.
Crobat.
Raticate.

I have noticed that ALL shinies i face are females only. Can i have one male shiny for once?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 17, 2021
Found a Furfrou the other day while grinding on Poni. While Furfrou isn't the best in battle, its shiny looks really nice so I'm relatively happy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
I have about 6 or 7 from ultra space. I will eventually try to get every shiny available there.

For the last month I have been waiting very patiently for my partner to finish his game (UM) so we could trade each other for the version exclusive Ultra Beasts. He finally got up to that point recently, which meant I could finally get the shiny charm and start properly shiny hunting.

Gen 7 is the first time I have had the shiny charm (despite now having a complete living dex) so I haven't really bothered hunting for them before. So now I'm playing catch up lol.

My first one was Magikarp which I got using the Masuda Method last night. I wanted this one so badly because I have the red Gyarados in HG, but not BW/B2W2 to transfer it forward.

My next challenge is a shiny Charmander to evolve into Charizard.

I have had fairly good success with my shiny breeding in US so far. I have the shiny charm, the oval charm, an international ditto for the masuda method, and am using the replacement method with a magikarp – so I think my hunting is as optimised as it can possibly get.

In the last couple of weeks I have bred for a shiny Gyarados, Charizard, Fennekin and Braixen. I am currently working on a Poliwag to evolve into a shiny Politoed.

I have about 22 other shinies that I would like to breed, so I think if I aim for two per month it will keep me busy for the rest of the year without getting burned out from the grinding.

Years
currently i got Shiny Poipole via SR. Buneary, inkay, mime.jr, zorua, furfrou, dunsparce, rufflet, noibat, and ekans via SOS. being struggle with Hawlucha on the third day now.

the other shiny were from breeding but all from the help of rng and tsv. so, they don't count i guess. they are shiny Lycanroc Dusk Form, Panward, totodile, 2 Fennekin, and Kanto Vulpix.

edit: no shiny charm at all during the hunt. so far.

Last edited:
Years
During the time I was away from PC due to mental stress, I caught the following shinies.

Random Encounter:
Lickitung (Poni Gauntlet)

Ultra Wormholes:
Magcargo
Altaria
Swellow
Quagsire
Swanna

Fun fact, this is my second game in which I caught a shiny Quagsire, the first being X. And weirdly enough, this Quagsire has the exact same nature as the one I have in X (Adamant), the only difference is the genders. The one in X is male, but this one is female.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2019
So far I have gotten multiple shiny Buneary by SOS chaining because I want a good shiny one, which is taking a long time ;3;

Back