• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Circle

Should the main character have dialogue or remain silent?

• Dialogue

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Silent

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
You cannot imagine the amount of disappointment that hit my face when I saw that Squirtle was not available.......I guess I can still play this game even though he's not in it :(

Years
45748_1250883922.png

Just save that into the system folder as 'system4'. :)

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
I like the scan screen. So basically, this is your version of the "summary" screen? Cool enough for me: original and simple(best combination). Personaly, I don't like that interface style/design by 110%(when I like something at 110%, means it can't be better for me)

BTW, I voted for Treecko, Charmander and Piplup, and curiously, the first two were already chosen and I saw Piplup being the leader of the water starters. I like to see that many people share my opinion.

And about the poison ones... I'd prefer a fakemon: en evolution for Seviper, but anyways, Seviper is the strongest one of the poison you made us choice for.

BTW: Can I, eventually, show you a suggestion for the scan design? Like making a fake screen on Fireworks. Just sayin'...

Years
Thanks for your comments Fraot. :)

BTW: Can I, eventually, show you a suggestion for the scan design? Like making a fake screen on Fireworks. Just sayin'...

Of course. I'm always open to suggestions and ideas. I'm a scripter/coder first and foremost so I'm always appreciative of any helpful input in any other area. :D

@Joey's Rattata: Try the same again, and rename this second one 'system2c'. I don't know why this is happening for you, but hopefully this'll be your last error :)

Last edited:
Years
Just an update on the status of the polls...

Closed Polls:

1 - Grass Starters
2 - Fire Starters
3 - Water Starters
5 - Bugs Bugs Bugs

Chosen Pokemon so far...
Treecko, Turtwig, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Piplup, Scyther, Heracross.

Open Polls:

4 - Bug Me Not
6 - Sky High
7 - Poison
8 - Spooky
9 - Ice Ice Baby
10 - Dragons
11 - Nerves Of Steel
12 - Electric A
13 - Electric B

I've decided that I want to get a definitive list of included Pokemon soon as possible, so the number of polls will increase with a bit more frequency the next few days.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
Well, that appears to have fixed THAT problem. But now it's giving me another one. :/

sy3wjd.png

This time it played music for a few seconds before crashing, but then it gave me this.

Could you re-upload the game? Maybe the files got messed up. I have no idea.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
*sigh* Well, I'm sorry but it looks like you won't have to eat your nonexistent hat!

It works!! ^^

I haven't played it much yet (about to go grab breakfast, lol), but it runs perfectly now. <3 Thanks for your help!

Years
Update

Here's some screenshots of the final (probably) mini-game for the game corner...

PokemonBall03.png
PokemonBall02.png

PokemonBall01.png

Pokemon Ball. Effectively a game of Pokemon football (soccer). More info soon.

*sigh* Well, I'm sorry but it looks like you won't have to eat your nonexistent hat!

It works!! ^^

I haven't played it much yet (about to go grab breakfast, lol), but it runs perfectly now. <3 Thanks for your help!

Yay!! Happy days! :) Hope you enjoy it. Let me know of your high scores.

Years
Update

A lot of polls have closed, but as they say... "When one poll closes, another one opens" - or something like that. :)

14 - Rock & Roll
15 - Fossils
16 - Darkness

The first post has been updated with what polls are open/closed, and the current list of Pokemon that have won/second place.​

And here's some more random battle screenshots - nothing new really.

Battle11.png
Battle12.png

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Sorry about that.. Out of curiosity, which one did you pick? :)

I choose Metagross... *sniff*

Again!!! You made chose beetween Solrock/Lunatone and Larvitar!... T__________T
I chose Larvitar *sniff*, also, I chose Anorith(is better than Aerodactyl) and Absol, the coolest one from the Dark, tightly tied with Houndoom.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
This is a really inutive idea! Creative and sounds challanging and addicting!

Back