• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Title Screen Cry Changer-Let Me Decide Your Cry!

Years
I developed this tool some months ago, but I forgot to release it here...
It now has English and Chinese interface, and support English, Chinese (you can add more language version to the ini file)FR/LG Rom with all pokemon cry, not only the first 255 pokemon. I'm not sure who developed the method first, but thank you very much.And Score_Under took the screenshot for me, thanks.

TitleCryEditor.png

And now, I upload a zip file.

Enjoy it!

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
thank you for posting this, can't wait to try it on my Fire Red hack.

*Also, is there a posibility that you can add Hoenn cries, or atleast Rayquaza's?*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
BPRC and BPGC really exists?

French offsets.

[BPRF]
Title=Rouge Feu
CryOffset=&H79212
BreedTableOffset=&H2402EC
BreedNameLength=11
CharTable=\Data INI\English Code Table.ini

[BPGF]
Title=Vert Feuille
CryOffset=&H79212
BreedTableOffset=&H2402C8
BreedNameLength=11
CharTable=\Data INI\English Code Table.ini

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
thnx for the tool greatly needed :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2023
I get an error when i try to open
"system error &H80070583 (-2147023485). class does not exist."

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Great tool. But would you be able to make it work on Emerald.:)
Thank You.
The Sword Buggy
Emerald doesn't need this. There's no cry on the Titlescreen. Maybe somebody could make a tool to add a cry to RSE, but otherwise...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I get an error when i try to open
"system error &H80070583 (-2147023485). class does not exist."

Download comdlg32.ocx and comctl32.ocx and move these components in the folder : C: \Windows\System32.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2010
when I try to unzip the folder, it says the main .exe file is corrupt.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2010
Try this :
thanks, but now whenever I try to open the program I just get an error sound. I tried replacing those two files you mentioned in the system32 folder, but it still wouldn't work.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Did you register them?

Click on search and type in "cmd", and right click on it. Click "run as administrator". Then, on the screen that pops up type in "regsvr32", followed by a space, and then the name of the files you moved into System32 folder. Remember the file name is case sensitive.

It should work after that.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2010
Did you register them?

Click on search and type in "cmd", and right click on it. Click "run as administrator". Then, on the screen that pops up type in "regsvr32", followed by a space, and then the name of the files you moved into System32 folder. Remember the file name is case sensitive.

It should work after that.
Tried that, but it didn't work. I was able to get it to work though by running it in Windows 95 compatibility mode.

Collen

I have returned.
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
I open my rom but it says Unsupport Rom. What do I do???

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
I open my rom but it says Unsupport Rom. What do I do???
That means the creator of the tool has no information about your ROM and so doesn't know what to make the tool do when it encounters it - try using a different one.

Back