• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BBC Interview

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
I was watching it live, and OMG it was HILARIOUS. I was like, that isn't him........ I felt bad for the lady though :3

But meh, that is what happens when your late for a interview they replace you with someone else XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I thought it was pretty funny actually. At the start of the video when they say the guy's name, he looks so freaked out but just goes along with it. Though it was huge mistake to make not make sure that they do have the right guy.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
What impromptu situation...XD Pity my computer froze midway.

Onii-chan fails at modding. ;D

Years
zxa7mq.jpg

zxa805.jpg

Hahaha. I absolutely love the second one. X3

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Hehe, I saw that live aswell xD I couldn't stop laughing, next thing I knew, the videos were being sent all to youtube it was hilarious XD Well, That guy certainly had his embarrasing moment of fame there XD

Drifblim

Banned
Years
He took it rather well from what I saw, actually. He didn't know much about the situation, but he kept his cool so well that we saw Karen Bowerman stuttering as she turned to the other expert on the screen. I have to give him credit, the poor guy.

valerauko

Cutting Moon
Years
i read about it on a blog and watched the record, i nearly fell off my chair laughing. see, the great bbc makes mistakes too =)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Haha, this was fantastic (I saw it yesterday). The look on the guy's face at the beginning when he realises what's going on! He did a great job of playing along with it though. I don't think I could have gotten through that without laughing or stuttering madly!

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2011
hmm the guys comments werent actually funny, what was funny was 1) the reaction and 2) bbc stuffing up so majorly.

Back