• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy 7-Side Trip to Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
This is an RP based off of Final Fantasy VII, arguably the best game in the series. The basic story of the game is still in place, but we play in an alternate world. A place where Aeris is still alive, Sephiroth is twice as wicked, and Cloud is even more troubled. We play through this new world, both sides unaware of what is going on, and we each try to find a way back to make things right. The positions of Cloud and Co are available, as are those of the Turks.....I myself will have a double role, which all of you can as well, and be both Sephiroth and Vincent.
You can pick one original game member, and create another to play as as well. Either that, or you can create two new ones, or mix and match as I have.
Available Characters:
Aeris
Tifa
Barret
Red XIII
Cid
Yuffie
Cait Sith
The Turks

I will play as Sephiroth and Vincent
For a new character, you need this info:
NAME:
MATERIA:
DESCRIPTION:

Hope someone joins.....

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I will be Cloud Strife, the best character of all series of FF. And I will make one:

NAME: Max Hunter

WEAPON: a sword

MATERIA: Lightning and Fire MATERIA

DESCRIPTION: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
maybe do you think that, I think that the both of them are cool, is just that Cloud is more like a classic hero character, and Vincent is more mysterious, they're different types of characters, so hard to say who is better.

ReploidZero798

Years
That's true. I think that's why I relate more to Vincent. He's the awesome character. Mysterious, brooding, and strong, all without having any attachments other than Lucretia. But let's try and stay focused and get some people to join.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
*muahahaha*
Creating two new characters...
I don't know much about FFVII, only played it at a friend's house... so correct me if I make mistakes ^^

NAME: Nic
WEAPON: Rocket Launcher ^^
MATERIA: Cover (The one that protects allies right?)

NAME: Leleth
WEAPON: None >_>
MATERIA: Resist...? The one that prevents status right?

Nic and Leleth are brother/sisters. Nic uses guns and has reasonably good aim after a lot of training. He used to live in a small town, but was forced to leave when his sister was born. Leleth has some control over the weather- linked with her emotions. When she was born, the weather changed suddenly. This was seen as a bad sign, and she was to be abandoned. Nic left the town to look after her, stealing a weapon for himself and some materia. He is very protective of her. Even now, she cannot control her emotions well, or the weather- Nic tries to help her to stay calm, so that they don't find themselves caught in a sudden snowstorm or flood. They live off wildlife (the advantage of a sniper =3) and try to stay out of trouble. They can't live near any towns, otherwise the strange weather will be noted.

Appearance:
Nic- Square glasses. Short, black, combed hair. Simple grey coat, army-print shirt+cargo pants underneath. He has multiple variations of the shirt and pants for different terrain. Rocket launcher is slung over his right shoulder, over the coat. It has been modified to fire off energy bolts instead to save ammunition cost. Recharges with solar power. He has a small bag slung across, in reach of his left arm, where he puts all his important belongings. The rest goes into the pockets. Wears thick boots and gloves.

Leleth- Long black hair, simple greyish dress. Wears sandals on her feet. Has a pendant for the materia around her neck made from tough string.

---

At some point during the RP I intend to return back to my hometown and find it completely different, all the residents now slaves... if that's all fine with you ^^

ReploidZero798

Years
Tha's great CoR. But maybe give the kid a staff at least and maybe the fire, ice, lightning, comet materia.....
As for nic, give him the cure, destroy, and time materia I guess....
If you'd like a list of materias, go to gamefaqs.com and look for FF7....
Thanks for joining BTW XD

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
ReploidZero798 said:
Tha's great CoR. But maybe give the kid a staff at least and maybe the fire, ice, lightning, comet materia.....
As for nic, give him the cure, destroy, and time materia I guess....
If you'd like a list of materias, go to gamefaqs.com and look for FF7....
Thanks for joining BTW XD
OK ^^

Update:
NAME: Nic
WEAPON: Rocket Launcher ^^
MATERIA: Cover, Enemy away, Wall

NAME: Leleth
WEAPON: Anything along the lines of a bracelet?
MATERIA: Resist, Regen and Luck Plus ^^

Nic and Leleth are brother/sisters. Nic uses guns and has reasonably good aim after a lot of training. He used to live in a small town, but was forced to leave when his sister was born. Leleth has some control over the weather- linked with her emotions. When she was born, the weather changed suddenly. This was seen as a bad sign, and she was to be abandoned. Nic left the town to look after her, stealing a weapon for himself and some materia. He is very protective of her. Even now, she cannot control her emotions well, or the weather- Nic tries to help her to stay calm, so that they don't find themselves caught in a sudden snowstorm or flood. They live off wildlife (the advantage of a sniper =3) and try to stay out of trouble. They can't live near any towns, otherwise the strange weather will be noted.

Appearance:
Nic- Square glasses. Short, black, combed hair. Simple grey coat, army-print shirt+cargo pants underneath. He has multiple variations of the shirt and pants for different terrain. Rocket launcher is slung over his right shoulder, over the coat. It has been modified to fire off energy bolts instead to save ammunition cost. Recharges with solar power. He has a small bag slung across, in reach of his left arm, where he puts all his important belongings. The rest goes into the pockets. Wears thick boots and gloves.

Leleth- Long black hair, simple greyish dress. Wears sandals on her feet. Has a pendant for the materia around her neck made from tough string.

ReploidZero798

Years
OOC: Okay Max, but are you going to get another character? Im trying to make this RP more challenging by having us all control two people.

IC-VIncent: Cloud and the others had left to do some shopping and I decided to stay back for a while and think about my long lost Lucretia....Oh when will I ever see you again my love? I only wished that this battle against Sephiroth and Meteor was over so I could start searching for her. I stared deep into the water and saw something frightening.
" SEPHIROTH!!!!" I screamed, filled with hatred.
" Nice to see you too Vincent," he said. He smiled his sidistic smile and continued." I hope you don't think you lot can beat me, you see, I have Jenova on my side, and even if it means the planet's destruction, I will triumph!" He unsheathed his mighty blade and awaited for me to prepare for battle.....
IC-Sephiroth: My hair was getting in my eyes, so I quickly brushed it away. I saw Vincent back up, the coward, and get out his little pistol. Why he uses that instead of a sword I don't know. I was once told he was an excellent Swordsman. Maybe it was because of Lucretia. Just as I was about to attack however, we were both blinded by a bright light, and when it faded away, I was back at what looked like Nibelheim......

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I was shopping with everybody , but the truth is that I didn't wanted anything, so I just looked what the others were buying. I sighed and I went to look at Cid buying flying equipment, so I just walked away. And I walked over at Barret, that was buying new types of guns, and again, I walked away from him. Then I saw Red buying some strange stuff, "Red! you do shopping too!?" I almost yelled at him, he didn't heard and he walked away from me, I was open mouth, I decided to walk out the mart , when I was outside, I was blinded by a bright light, then when the light disappeared I was looking at Midgar, but it looked strange.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
ReploidZero798 said:
Ok that's better.....
I see your a fan of the rocket launcher,.....
OOC: I'm a fan of pretty much anything that leads to explosions ^^
------------------
There was a town nearby. Nic had managed to gather some cash, he sneaked into the town now to get some supplies.
No one would notice them. A guy with a grey coat... a small girl in a grey dress... it didn't warrent a second look.
There was some commotion. He tried to stay away, pulling Leleth with him. She followed, relucatantly. Commontions attracted attention- it wouldn't be good to be seen and remembered.
As he was turning away, a bright light illuminated the walls in front of him. All of a sudden, the dark alley was no longer a dark alley. The light was blinding, and Leleth began to cry. The weather took a bad turn, and a gloomy drizzle had begun.
The light seemed to last an eternerty. When it cleared again, somehow, the town was no longer there, with a few scattered people. And the two men who were fighting... they were still there. In fact, they seemed to be the only thing that hadn't changed.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
SEPH: Well this is a new trick I thought. I wandered around the city of Nibelheim and found everything was as if nothing had happened. There was no trace of fire, no trace of death, nothing. I was quite worried. Then I heard," HEY SEPHIROTH!"
" No," I muttered," it can't be........"
But it was. Zack was the one speaking to me......

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I looked around, but I wasn't anymore infront of the market, I was infront of a reactor, suddendly some robo-guards appeared infront of me, I unsheated my sword and prepared for battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back