• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Friends! Friendly friends!

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
Hi, friends! I'm Brianna! I joined here cause I'm really excited to get my White 2, and I like Pokemon. (It would be weird if I didn't.) So, here I am! :D

I'll probably be all over the forums, since I do a lot of stuff - I write, draw, code, make videos, all kinds of stuff! Even though I'm still learning the coding. My brother's teaching me Javascript and c++ or whatever they're called. :) But I'll probably stay away from the B/W2 area, since I don't want any spoilers.

So, yeah. Hellos to everyone! I'll see you around!

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hee hee, Friendly friends: makes me think of that weirdo Wigglytuff from PMD:Explorers of Time and Darkness. Man, do I love that Wigglytuff! He was cool.

Anyways, welcome to PC Brianna! I'm Star, also known as Dragon or Jude ☆ Nice to meet you.

I'm super excited about B2W2 as well! I plan to get White 2 too, since I have Black (and I really want to get a Braviary).

I joined PC because I wanted to learn more about hacking Pokemon ROMs. But I also hang here because of all the awesome people and Pokemon discussions. We have a lot to offer. Remember, you can always VM a moderator if you have any questions. You can also check out the Adoption Center if you wish to find yourself a mentor. But I think you'll do fine on your own.

Guess I'll be seeing you around the forums!
BTW your av is cute! :3 ☆

Years
Welcome to the forums!

You like to draw? Me too (although I'm not great at it XD) You should check out the Art and Design forum for that.

Also, since you're interested in coding, you might want to look in the emulation section!

Remember to read the rules and contact a mod (like Cirno, for instance, NU/W resident moderator) if you need help, like Psystar said.

If you want to talk, feel free to VM me! Have fun on your endeavors! :D

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
Thanks, ya'll! I really like it here so far! :D Such a large forum - it's a bit overwhelming! But still fun!

Years
Hi there, Brianna! Welcome to PC. <3 You have the cutest. Avatar. Ever!

But yeah, B/W2 is so very close to being released and I'm just as excited as you are! I'll be getting White 2, also. :D But sadly I've been spoiling some things for myself since it's just so hard to wait, ehe.

But wow, you've got so many interests! That's pretty amazing. I'm mostly a writer and artist, though learning to code in C++ as well as other things has always been a big interest for me, too. Keep it up! n_n You can always post your artwork in our Art & Design section as well as writing in the Fanfiction & Writing sections, if you'd like. I'm sure people would love to see your work. :3

Enjoy yourself here, all right? Hopefully we keep running into each other!

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
Thanks, Cirno! :D Your avatar is pretty cute, too. I've always liked Whismicott.

Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hey! Welcome to PC. I love the avie. Mew is awesome. Anyway, enjoy PC!

Back