• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: TM Editor Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
The program says that I have to use a cleaner rom, can you tell me what that means?
Man, i love your programs! I use them all the time (ALL THE TIME)

I have to change TM01 to Fury cutter(for the gym) But it won't let me.
I changed it via Zel's Tutorial But the text is Not functioning correctly.

Thanks for maing awesome tools,
-cooley

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Ahh i think i know problem.

Perhaps the program can only edit unedited roms? since you are making a rom hack (and have no doubt changed something) the program might not be able to recgonize the rom due to edits done to it.

In some programs you get something that says rom format is rubyavxe. Lets say that firereds format is avxe. If you change it to something like avex it won't recgonize it.

Or... you could just be using a rom in a diffrent lanuage. (The first 3 letters avx is the main format were the e shows the lanuage.)

Perhaps addind support for other lanuages would help?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
hey how come my emerald dosen't work. i put in the ini and it's white clean
and it dtill says i need a cleaner rom. can you help me?

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Sorry for the bad rom messages, I'll try and fix it. :S

EDIT: They all work for me... I'll reupload with all the INI's let's hope that fixes it. :)

EDIT 2: Download this, it should work now... *crosses fingers* DOWNLOAD!

Last edited:

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
Years
About the learnable tm editor, when i open emerald on it it says "type mismatch" and closes....what?
what does that mean and how can i get around it?

Neslug

Overgrown Slug
Years
Man, you are the best! I had been looking for a TM editor for ages, and now I found one. I really can't thank you enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back